My New Policy In Free Your Mind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
From this point forward, whenever I see anyone post something that I disagree with, I will find it to be offensive.

Yes, that just about sums it up.

Meat, egg and cheese breakfast burrito for 99 cents at the gas station. Eat here and get gas.

Gas station/gas/oil/terrorism/Iraq...the connections are infinte...all the way to breakfast burritoes.

Deathbear is funny, although he is a leftist in ideals. That is okay. Free Your Mind should not be a one way street, not even a two way street; it should be a spectrum of all of our opinions.

Take this, deathebear!!!

icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif

How is that for my arrows that make you so miserable????

I am going away for awhile.

I am going on vacation.

Really, not just a Free Your Mind sabbatical.

Send lawyers, guns and money; the shit has hit the fan.

Roll Tide.

Don't tell the band
The devil's on his way
Don't tell the band
Just let the music play

The guy in the picture below reminds me of a controversial international figure from the 1930s-1940s. Something about his pose before all of those people. He launched scuds at Israel.

capt.1029986133.demonizing_saddam_wx102.jpg

Kiss your mind and free your bottom.

Have a great Labor Day and week or whatever.

~U2Alabama

Last edited:
bama u will b missed...

:wave:

Plez dont pick on that fellow.
Just bcuz he-
launched missles at Israel..
gasses/kills his his own people..
beheaded his own son in law..
rules by fear and intimidation..

no one need suppose he is as bad as GWBush;)
take care-
DB9

:dance: :cool:

why are you going away?

this MIGHT be post of the month, its really quite good.

KhanadaRhodes said:
wow, bama does need a vacation...

No. He just had a vacation a month ago remember? How many vacations does one man need?

he said shit and used a lot of ?????? at a time.

That is the typical native speak of rural Alabama, or "parts unknown".

i wonder if he is going to gulf shores?

No. Apparently he is following the circus around.

_______:der: _______:der: _______:der: _______:der: ______

:angry:

TripThruUreWires said:

:eyebrow:
*checks scale*
eh, what are you trying to imply here?

Oh, um I meant you said you were a vegetarian? Well what the hell, you guys aren' t perfect NO?

z edge said:

Oh, um I meant you said you were a vegetarian? Well what the hell, you guys aren' t perfect NO?

:laugh: oh i know z edge, i was just providing a little satire on the way most women think. you see, in case you haven't noticed, females somehow are able to misconstrue the most innocent of statements coming out of a guys mouth to be an insult to the way they look. i knew what you meant ;).

oh, and i'm more like a semi-"vegetarian". i really don't like refering to myself as vegetarian (although i realize i did), mainly because people assume you are opposed to the "slaughtering and consumption of innocent animals" blah blah (which i am not). my body just can't process meat that well.

one more thing, have you ever given (frozen) Oklahoma sirloin steak as a gift to someone else? word has it that it's the new "in" thing to do.

TripThruUreWires said:

one more thing, have you ever given (frozen) Oklahoma sirloin steak as a gift to someone else? word has it that it's the new "in" thing to do.

No. I didn't realize we had a special thing here either.

One time in 1998 when I was a Corporate Recruiter in Atlanta, Ga, we had a Christmas bonus. That consisted of extra $$ and steaks from some place in Wyoming. They were tasty and expensive for the company. I think i had a salad with them too :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
i wonder if he is going to gulf shores?

No; California, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, and Norman, Oklahoma.

And TripThruUreWires, the steaks are from Omaha (Nebraska), not Oklahoma, and they make for a fine gift.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:

No; California, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, and Norman, Oklahoma.

And TripThruUreWires, the steaks are from Omaha (Nebraska), not Oklahoma, and they make for a fine gift.

~U2Alabama

Say hi to Bryce Canyon if you pass there.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Say hi to Bryce Canyon if you pass there.

The journey was last week. Although we didn't make it up to Utah, we did see a sign pointing towards Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks down near the Hoover Dam.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom