My final month in Africa...any last questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
French test went well enough. I got a grade of Advanced-High which is the best you can get outside of Superior (which I REALLY wanted, but due to some iffyness with my past tense conditionals.... oh well).

Got the email! Sorry, i have been busy travelling in Burkina Faso and Ghana all week and this is the first time I have been online.

I have stories to tell about this trip. I almost lost my life on an African road. It was quite an experience but will take more time to tell than I have here. All to say, I am safe and sound and so is my boyfriend. We are enjoying Ghana. Cheers for now.

sulawesigirl4 said:
French test went well enough. I got a grade of Advanced-High which is the best you can get outside of Superior (which I REALLY wanted, but due to some iffyness with my past tense conditionals.... oh well).

Got the email! Sorry, i have been busy travelling in Burkina Faso and Ghana all week and this is the first time I have been online.

I have stories to tell about this trip. I almost lost my life on an African road. It was quite an experience but will take more time to tell than I have here. All to say, I am safe and sound and so is my boyfriend. We are enjoying Ghana. Cheers for now.

Yes, I am curious to hear all the details! Take your time, Sula :hug: relax and let me know the news when you´re back :) :wave:

Back
Top Bottom