MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres) rejects link of humanitarian and military actions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by U2Bama:

Do you like Al Qaeda? I promise I am just curious.

~U2Alabama

Who are you asking? Me or Patti?
Obviously my answer is a loud fuck no.
I don't doubt that he's behind it. I was saying more to Patti, that you can't use 'He has denied doing it' as an excuse for not blaming him, because he always does that.

Do you like Al Qaeda? I promise I am just curious.

~U2Alabama

Me? NO! My GOD! I dislike Al Q'aeda and I dislike Ossama Bin Laden even if they havent done this attack...I dislike everyone on earth who does not have respect for human life...and im sure they dont...

Maybe if I sound weird is 'cos Im used to think in a neutral way (Amnesty International work in my mind) 'cos even if he is the responsible im against Death penalty and I fight for every human being to have a fair trial and stuff...again, it is was Amnesty is doing with my mind!

But again, I dislike Bin Laden & Co!

Love and Peace on earth!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

No, TylerDurden, I knew your position! I was referring to Patti Jones.

But, Patti Jones, before you 100% believe everything ANY news agency tells you, let me say this:

Yesterday, a law firm in the building where I work receieved a package with a letter and a sticky substance in it. They called police and fire department, and the HazMat team came. The Fire Dept. bloced off an intersection for 2 streets for their staging area, they found it was not a chemical, and NO ONE was taken to the hospital.

HOWEVER, within a few minutes of it happening, a local radio station reported that 6 downtown city blocks had been closed off and evacuated, and 5 people had been RUSHED to the hospital.

As for your claim of 200 casualties, most international press reports I see have the total at 79 to 100. How do you know yours is true?

Also, with the Taliban being a THEOCRACY (religious government) the "mosque" could have had some military significance; just speculating - I'm not stating fact!

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by Patti Jones:
I dont mean to say this, but, i could have answered that that statement shows your "stupid patriotism" no matter if your country is right or not...It is like "if we have killed 6000 ppl in other country it is OK, 'cos we are US".

Patti,

You have serious mental shortcomings if you think you can write crap like this and then demand respect from others in this forum. This is exactly what we don't think. The US is the biggest giver of aid in the world. Just because no free Hershey Bars have ever made their way to your door doesn't mean we don't care.

We also put our armed services at risk for the sake of others, then take flak for it. Like I said before, nothing we do will ever satisfy you. So just go ahead and believe everything that your state-controlled media tells you, I'm SURE they NEVER lie.

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

No, TylerDurden, I knew your position! I was referring to Patti Jones.

But, Patti Jones, before you 100% believe everything ANY news agency tells you, let me say this:

Yesterday, a law firm in the building where I work receieved a package with a letter and a sticky substance in it. They called police and fire department, and the HazMat team came. The Fire Dept. bloced off an intersection for 2 streets for their staging area, they found it was not a chemical, and NO ONE was taken to the hospital.

HOWEVER, within a few minutes of it happening, a local radio station reported that 6 downtown city blocks had been closed off and evacuated, and 5 people had been RUSHED to the hospital.

As for your claim of 200 casualties, most international press reports I see have the total at 79 to 100. How do you know yours is true?

Well...this will go and go on (The fear) cos of the bombings and stuff...if i answer the way you do i should say "wars are like that" but im really afraid of what will happen, cos im almost sure war wont come here since we dont have any kind of importance (i mean; no terrorist would want to live in a place like this or attack a place like this) but im afraid of how many US more will have to die for this to stop
frown.gif

Im not sure if that 200 deaths is true...but i cant undestand the value you give to human life, it is THE SAME 200 than 100 It its horrible! Is this eye for an eye? They killed 6000 so, until we get to 6000 it'll be ok...eye for an eye, and the world will end up blind...

Also, with the Taliban being a THEOCRACY (religious government) the "mosque" could have had some military significance; just speculating - I'm not stating fact!
~U2Alabama

Bama, today your pentagon recognized that another bomb has missed it target...two since the bombings started...(This time i heard it in your CNN)

Love and peace on earth!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

Originally posted by StarsnStripes:

Patti,

You have serious mental shortcomings if you think you can write crap like this and then demand respect from others in this forum. This is exactly what we don't think. The US is the biggest giver of aid in the world. Just because no free Hershey Bars have ever made their way to your door doesn't mean we don't care.

So you can call my ideas pathetic and i cant say what i should have answered if i didnt care about your ideas? cos i repeat what i sent after the post

Anyway, i don't think so, I still believe you can start to think leaving your patriotism behind ('cos who may be wrong here is the US press and not your WHOLE country, perhaps), but it is a way to show you that Im not treating you with a lack of respect, as you are treating me.

We also put our armed services at risk for the sake of others, then take flak for it. Like I said before, nothing we do will ever satisfy you. So just go ahead and believe everything that your state-controlled media tells you, I'm SURE they NEVER lie.
[/B]

First, sure your media it is not controlled...but, have you heard of the list of songs banned in the US media? (Insert sarcasm here) Then i have NEVER said that i have all the true 'cos i know of only one being who has all the true, i said, i might be wrong...you might be wrong...but, just in case...

Sure, nothing will never satisfy me if when i say "i like this you are doing" you dont hear me...

You are SO close-minded guy...*sigh*

Love and peace on earth!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

but i cant undestand the value you give to human life, it is THE SAME 200 than 100 It its horrible! Is this eye for an eye? They killed 6000 so, until we get to 6000 it'll be ok...eye for an eye, and the world will end up blind...

That's not quite our strategy: we want to take out the responsible parties, and while we're at it, I hope we take out the Taliban as well. It's not our plan to take out the same number of people as they took out, and to suggest such is unfounded.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom