MN Senator Closes Office

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If nothing happens democrats will accuse President Bush of spreading a climate of fear. If there is an attack Bush will be blamed for inciting more terrorism due to the Iraq War.

Bush is far from perfect but he and his administration are constantly put in a Catch 22 position. They are damned if the do and damned if they don't.

nbcrusader said:
*waits for GWB manipulating the election conspiracies...*

*can now cease waiting for nbc to post this utterly predictable assertion.

:wink:

Great. I'm supposed to go to D.C. the day after the election. Maybe we won't be allowed to go?
"Sorry ma'am, service to Washington has been stopped".

wait, let me get this straight -- DC is a target? No friggin' way! I would have never guessed it! wooooooow! :eek: and coincidentally, it JUST became a target three weeks before a major election. woah freaky! :eek: I wonder if Sen. Dayton is worried about an anthrax attack in his building -- that's never happened down there, ya know.

Ok, back to work in my office in NYC across the street from the Trade Center, which was a terrorist target, before I go home on the subway, which is a terrorist target. Luckily, I don't work in a school because those are terrorist targets. Although I do work near the American Stock Exchange, which is a terrorist target.

Wake me up when, God forbid, something newsworthy happens.

*end of sarcastic rant*

*claps*

edited to add:

When did Americans become such Wussies at home. It's ok if it's all over there.

(ok I was being PC I'd rather used the "P" word)

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
shoot if i get blown to bits in DC at least i'll die in my favorite city. that's my theory. no terrorist is stoppin this girl from livin her life!

That's the spirit. I'm going too!

i turn 18 on nov. 5 and i'm considering celebrating it in DC. i've celebrated it the last 2 years in DC since my b-day is always on/around election day. of course this year on election day i'll be glued to CNN!!!

Back
Top Bottom