MLK'S Daughter - Yolanda Denise King was 51

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Yolanda Denise King was 51; death may have been due to a heart problem.

ATLANTA - Yolanda Denise King, daughter and eldest child of civil rights leader the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., has died, said Steve Klein, a spokesman for the King Center.

King died late Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., at age 51. Klein said the family did not know the cause of death but that relatives think it might have been a heart problem.

The actor, speaker and producer was the founder and head of Higher Ground Productions, billed as a "gateway for inner peace, unity and global transformation." On her company's Web site, King described her mission as encouraging personal growth and positive social change.

I saw this on the news this morning in Atlanta, how sad. Definitely too young to die at 51. RIP

I read that Coretta Scot King, RIP (MLK's wife) a few years ago had *adopted* Bono as her son and he said your my mama now :heart:

any old bastard 90 +

is way pass due

and
associating a civil rights leader daughter
with Falwell, who had bigoted views makes little sense

and in a country with over 300,000,000

there are plenty of people dying that you can group into 3s or 4s or what ever

people die in ones

unless they are co-joined.

deep said:
any old bastard 90 +

is way pass due

and
associating a civil rights leader daughter
with Falwell, who had bigoted views makes little sense

"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned," (Matt. 12:36).

smartcardenglishjpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom