Mississippi Outlaws Sex Toys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
all_i_want said:

would they cut hands, or...

:ohmy:

you may have found the answer

these red states should just do that female circumcision at birth

then these nasty women would have no desire for sex toys

deep said:
these red states should just do that female circumcision at birth

then these nasty women would have no desire for sex toys

Ah, yes - insert the inflammatory non-sequitor here.

Kicking isn't good enough - use the steel-toed boot!

Do I have to remove my but plug if I am driving through the state?

Kristie said:

I know in texas they just slap a big sticker on them that says "NOVELTY" or something similar
or "cake topper", which I just don't understand... it certainly doesn't stop anyone from selling them

I love the cake topper idea! :laugh:

Cake topper? :lol:

I would love to put a toy on a wedding cake on Martha Stewart's show and see her face when she saw it :D

I don't know, for me the biggest issue is with their priorities about that when you consider what Dan wrote in the article about gun laws-how can you argue all that much w/ that and with this quote? I truly respect peoples' beliefs and morality about sex, but when you compare it to other far more important issues, it pales in comparison.

"I don’t mean to pick on Mississippi. I love the state and the people, but I just don’t get why the legislators are fighting so hard for this law. We’re talking about adults here. It’s not that I really care about ensuring that these toys are ready accessible. Really. It’s just that you have to wonder, is one of these toys really a greater threat to the community than what real live people do to each other every day?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom