Mike Tyson Extravaganza - Animal or Act? Or Both?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
For those who are unaware of such worldly affairs, Mike Tyson went into a Zoloft/Paxil/Prozac infused rage the other day while promoting his upcoming fight with the Brit, Lennox Lewis. Apparently, he charged Lewis as he first made eye contact with him and a whole melee broke out with pushing and shoving by both camps and alledgedly biting by Mr. Tyson. Once a semblence of quite was restored, Tyson heard a reporter comment, "Put him in a straightjacket!" Tyson took offense to that comment and yelled something like this, "You're not a man!! I'll eat your A-hole alive! You can't survive 2 minutes in my world, you Ho! I'll F-you until you love me!"

Hilarious stuff....but was this whole thing planned in order for the fight to garner more attention? Or is Tyson really a crazy zoloft infused animal? Or is the truth a mixture of both?

Convince me...

CK

Sidenote: What do you make of Tyson's sexual infused comments to the male reporter?

Oh yeah, i read about it and saw TV news report about it at sports.

Yup, Tyson bit Lewis in the thigh. I don't think he's completely sane.

I don't think the fight took place yet.

The man should be behind bars, and stay there. He's a danger to other people and he's simply not right in the head.

Aside from his latest extorts, remember when he bit a chunk off of Holyfield'd ear?

Remember when he raped that 17 year girl, and made unwarranted sexual advances toward coutless others that finally stepped forward?

Not to forget, he continuously beat the crap out of his ex-wife actress Robin Givens in their brief but turbulent marriage. It was a shame that nobody believed her at the time, as they thought that her marriage to Tyson was nothing more than a sham in order for her to get ahead in Hollywood.

Surely this man has gotten away with the most dispicable crimes yet people still look up to him as a heavyweight boxing champion. It's one thing to throw your weight around in a ring during a 'fair' fight, it's another to throw your weight around outside the ring and go unpunished - or get off with mere slaps on the wrist.

Tyson is afraid. He never did this sort of thing when he was the toughest man in the world. He merely raped little girls and mugged old ladies. But he's afraid now. Remember that the fight in which he bit chunks of both of Evander Holyfields ears off was a rematch of the fight in which Holyfield beat the living crap out of Tyson. Tysan SAID he wanted a rematch but he really didn't so he bit Holyfield in the first round of the fight so that the fight would be stopped. Unfortunately the ref didn't understand and Tyson had to bite Holyfields OTHER ear before the fight was stopped and Holyfield declared the winner. Tyson knows that he might get embarrassed against Lewis so he's trying to get the fight cancelled. If this doesn't do it he'll cause some sort of mischief during the fight. Tyson is a coward.

MAP

Tyson's a rabid animal and should be put down. As the expression goes, 'let sleeping dogs lie'.

Ant.

He's definitely a cannibal.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

would love to see his psych records, and his IQ/MMPI results. Something is rotten in Denmark, and there are bats in the belfry. remember reading about his childhood, he really had none, and he was a criminal before that trainer took him in. What is also psych. disturbing tho is a society/sport(???) that continues to put this in a public arena and pay for it. There must be 1m men willing to be boxers who would be far better than that mess.

Back
Top Bottom