Michael Moore Is he Full of it or a real American Hero?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He may be "full of shit" in many ways BUT so are the people who built those Anti-Moore websites. I personally began my suspicion of Michael Moore when Farenheit 911 was released - I didn't think he went far enough tying all the loose ends together. He tended to focus way too much on the Saudi connection and never once hinted that there may of been certain individuals within the US Government that knew exactly what was going to happen. Anyway, love him or hate him I'm glad he's out there exposing at least some truths.

I think he's done great stuff, but he irritates me because I think he does play loose with the facts sometimes to make his case when he really doesn't need to.

I have seen that film. I think after that he fell from his graces there.

Michael Moore, in many ways, fell into Ann Coulter's trap. As such, it's no surprise that both are idolized on one side and hated on the other.

It is nice to see, however, that Al Gore seems to sincerely try to learn from both his and his party's mistakes. The fact that his film was seen as largely factually correct by the majority of scientists is a testament to that.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom