Michael Jackson (UNFIT FATHER)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How irresponsible is that? What did he think that the little baby would be able to fly if he slipped out of his grip? He obviously has very rarely held a child. I guess I just don't understand what he was trying to prove with that little stunt...

i'd like to slap him upside the head and ask him what the fuck he's thinking.

He is crazy, history proves this.

Oh and did anyone see about pee wee herman. I guess he was busted for taking pictures of a 14 year old(sex pics). I dont know the details. But we must be more careful on who gets close to children nowadays

oh my god what the hell is wrong with that man...i feel so bad for his kids.

I'd say what he does to his children borders psychological abuse. That is, if you can believe media reports. I saw a story just a few weeks ago on how it "really is" behind closed doors at his place and it was fairly disturbing reading. For starters, it stated he refuses to touch his children see: his fear of germs and fastidious nature, when they need to be physically near each other they must be cleaned from head to toe, all must wear face masks, he insists the children wear those doll type clothes that they have appeared in in various photos the media has shown, they have dyed hair and what looks like makeup. His minders recently decided the behaviour was too much to witness anymore and took them out for the day. They took the kids swimming. First they had to buy these poor kids swimsuits. They arrived at the water park or swimming pool or whatever it was and the kids just stood on the side and looked at the minders for direction on what to do. The source said it was clear they had no idea how to interact with the other children, what to even do in a pool let alone swim. When they are at home, they aren't allowed to make noise, play as kids, or virtually speak to him without prior arrangments. I dont know how much time they spend with him, or who is in charge of them most of the time, but it sounds like he is involved enough in their lives to make these ridiculous living conditions.

Its hard to know what to believe these days when you put the media and Micheal Jackson together, but its clear there is definately something abnormal about how he treats them. While the picture of him dangling this baby off the balcony makes your blood run cold, and I hope to God this is a one off instance of rampant stupidity, it would be nice to know he has no fear of physical contact with this one. The range for 'normal' is fairly large, but he just fails to fall into any part of it.

Angela that makes me so sad. I could tell from the way he was "holding" the baby that he must not have any type of real contact with his children. Like you said who is to know the difference between truth and media hype. So we really don't know what goes on in that house.....but something just isn't right.

I definately think this is something that child welfare should investigate, just from the one clip. However, that probably won't happen, he's got the money to pay people off.

Early '90s joke:

Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

A: Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

Michael Jackson had sex with young children.

bonoman said:
Oh and did anyone see about pee wee herman. I guess he was busted for taking pictures of a 14 year old(sex pics). I dont know the details. But we must be more careful on who gets close to children nowadays

LOL...how rumors do fly. Paul Reubens (a.k.a., Pee Wee) was nailed for some of his "vintage art" photography, which, apparently, was so questionably illegal that the county decided against prosecuting him from the start. The city is the one bringing the case against him. Of course, not to necessarily defend him, who knows what these pictures look like.

Jeffrey Jones is the one in real trouble with the 14 year old and the sex pictures.

Melon

Does anyone else find it strange that both of Jackson's sons are named "Prince Michael"? :|

Melon

I finally saw the video of the dangling baby incident. What struck me was the way the infant began to struggle (or at least appear to be uncomfortable) when Michael Jackson took the infant from the nanny. It struck me that the child was more comfortable in the arms of the nanny that the arms of the biological father.

Anyone who has children, has been around children or was once a child, could tell that the infant was frightened by the incident.
:mad:

even if michael doesn't treat his children as badly as the rumours say, he's crazy enough to not be a great father i'm sure. i hate it that just because he had a fucked up childhood, he's going to ruin it for his children as well. i hope that wasn't the only reason he had kids, was to make sure they didn't have a good childhood either.

Back
Top Bottom