MERGED: People in Eastern MD/DC area please watch out! & Another Shooting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Wanderer said:

I called you dumbass, I don't know who AM is

you really have no idea what's going on, and yet you made it a political issue... you don't know who this person(s) is, you don't know where they got their weapon, you don't know anything about what's happened, so don't start pointing fingers, you just jumped at the chance to push your political agenda

I am not going to respond in your aggressive way. I could call you wandering idiot, but I don?t think you are an idiot, because you like Henry James.

I have just as much of an idea whats going on as you because I watch the news. If you think you got the big picture, pls enlighten me.

I am not pointing fingers, and I am not pushing any political agenda. If you know my political views that well, please explain them to me, so I can see what a dumbass I am.

I was simply writing one sentence which didn?t fit into your political agenda, my friend, so you decided to show off your disrespect.

It would have been ok to write "hey, I am uncomfortable about this situation, so could we stop to shredder this thread discussing about what we could do in the future to prevent such horrible crimes" - if you got any point at all.

But noooo, thats too much typo maybe, so instead you limit your answer to a simple "dumbass". Thats fine by me, I don?t mind, but please PM next time, so we can do our own kindergarten instead of wasting space in this thread.

None of us know what's going on by "watching the news," I don't know anything, I am a dumbass. People will call you names during your life time, don't take it to heart, I'm quite sure you're not a dumbass, it was a figure of speech, don't take all of this so seriously, FYM is just a continuous loop of the same themes, blah blah blah

They put our school district here on Code Blue. The kids were locked inside...the last time that happened here was Sept 11.

I suppose they figure this guy travelled about an hour to the south when he went to Spotslyvania County and shot that one woman....he could just as easily go an hour to the west and come here....:(

dream wanderer

i just read this morning that the killer left the tarot "death" card by one of the scenes. it said something like, "dear mr. policeman, i am god."

that seriously makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. what a true psychopath. i truly pray they catch him soon.

I do not know how this got here, I meant to put this in the MD thread. Sorry about starting a new one.

I say put a bounty on his head. $50,000 to the first one to bring him in. Let him see how it feels when he has dozens of ex-Marine snipers hunting his crazy ass down. (The real Running Man)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If the founding fathers could have ever forseen weapons like the AK-47 and HK MP5, they would have burned the 2nd amendment before it ever got anywhere near the Constitution. That "right" has caused nothing but trouble for many people in this country.

Foxxern said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If the founding fathers could have ever forseen weapons like the AK-47 and HK MP5, they would have burned the 2nd amendment before it ever got anywhere near the Constitution. That "right" has caused nothing but trouble for many people in this country.

So would it make you feel better if this sniper was using a muzzle loader?

He was shot at an Exxon at the corner of I-95 and US 1 in Spotsylvania County. I have been to this gas station, most recently the last week of August. Sherry Darling is from that area but she's at Oxford now, still she must hear about this and be concerned. I have relatives in that area. I'm scared to death. He's heading South and that's bad for me, heading my way:(

Last edited:
They sent home a flyer with the kids yesterday describing how the schools here were dealing with the 'recent' events. I'm just glad its been raining and Monday is a holiday!

This guy has got to mess up eventually....someone will see him...someone will make the connection that their neighbor was always gone with these shootings occurred. Somehow someway they will get him...

dream wanderer

Unfortunately, this sounds like a nut case that wants to be caught - and killed. He (most likely) will continue until this happens.

Stay safe.

My mom called my dad earlier and said that she works down the street from the last shooting.

This is nuts.

when i heard about the note he left for police, it was on the radio, as it woke me up a couple of days ago. i dont ever recall such a terrible feeling inside. its just the sickest thing, and the problem is well there are two problems...

a) its so easy to do

b) the guy is getting so much fame, copycatters will look for fame in this fashion too.

another thing...

remember al quada (i forget how to spell it!) was training for urban warfare? i remember seeing a big thing about it on abc a while back.

that would be a fine form of terror. killing people who just want to do their own thing. who are innocent. who dont want to die. who have family members and friends.

i really dont know what should be done though. honestly, all all of us can do is pray about it. and wait for him to screw up as well.

They showed pictures of the victims on the news this morning and all but one were minorities...I wonder if that is a factor?

Prince George's County is very ethnically diverse but they are well off minorities. There are middle/upper class Professional blacks that live there....it is the typical stereoptypical picture of suburbia ..except most of the residents are people of color...and it is a low crime area. Its almost a picture of the ultimate American dream..

I wonder if that could be a factor in the sniper's mind? If he is some redneck white who couldn't get ahead and is taking his rage out on these hard working fairly well off people who happen to be minorites?:(

I have no idea why he did those shootings in VA however.... That is the utmost of stupidity to me...we have the death penalty here.

dream wanderer

i am watching the press conference right now on CNN about the latest victim. I am praying for all of you who live and work in the areas where this sick bastard is running around.

I do have a question for those who are living and working in these areas, what changes if any are you doing to your day to day activities?

These last two victims were travelling businessmen out of state getting gas. I'm afraid he's now targeting people heading down the interstate and following them until they stop. It's a theory. Watch out behind you. I want him caught so bad but I bet he'll probably have to strike again before someone sees him and that's frightening.

I doubt he's following people, he is being very selective of his locations, choosing spots where he can flee the scene without delay, this indicates that he is scoping places out and planning his escape in conjunction with the shootings, they say the last shooting was timed with traffic lights

The Wanderer said:
I doubt he's following people, he is being very selective of his locations, choosing spots where he can flee the scene without delay, this indicates that he is scoping places out and planning his escape in conjunction with the shootings, they say the last shooting was timed with traffic lights

I agree. Gas stations and parking lots are easy targets because there's a constant flow of people, which means he can go unnoticed and there are always "targets." I think any similarities between the victims is coincidental.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom