Merged ----> Christmas (Bubba Please Come Home!) + Where's Achtung Bubba?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingPin

The Fly
Christmas (Bubba Please Come Home!)

Dude, stick around. Don't leave because of one posters unwillingness to answer your question... And I think the moderators weren't making him answer it cause they wanted us all to drop it. Hence the closing of the forum for a while.

Bubba, please come home.

meet_charlie_brown_big.gif

Bubba come home!!

Is Bubba a guy? :ohmy: :silent:

I liked AB wee discussions round here!!!!! :yes: :up:

Kingpin,

I am not sure if Bubba will read this or not. I will email him though and make him aware of your post.

And I must say that this is a kind gesture on your part.

For this gesture, I do thank you.

For the use of abusive language to you, I apologize

z

edit: meaning, I am not sure if he will read this without me telling him it exists since he is not coming back and will not be aware of this thread

Last edited:
Re: Christmas (Bubba Please Come Home!)

KingPin said:
Dude, stick around. Don't leave because of one posters unwillingness to answer your question... And I think the moderators weren't making him answer it cause they wanted us all to drop it. Hence the closing of the forum for a while.

Bubba, please come home.

*sigh*

Ok... I don't know what the other threads say... this is the first one I looked at today.

Now I don't want to aggravate the situation... whatever that is exactly... cuz the past few days, I'm really really out of the loop... Haven't visited Feedback much because of work and night classes.

Bubba... I'm not angry with you exactly, though that may have slipped... I was just frustrated because the IMO the debate wasn't going anywhere, and I just didn't know whether you were listening to me, or forcing my argument in any which way you wanted it.

So, I'm offering my apologies to you Bubba :( :sad:... because I didn't mean to vent on you... I usually just have this self-conscious self-scathing complex on myself.

So... everything cool now? :)

A little info for you

Usually some called "Bubba" is a guy. Often , but not always, they are from the Southern United States. I don't know where our Bubba is from.

Re: A little info for you

Lemon Meringue said:
Usually some called "Bubba" is a guy. Often , but not always, they are from the Southern United States. I don't know where our Bubba is from.

That's what they used to call Bill Clinton... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom