Male drivers....for mad1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't worry, KhanadaRhodes, the guys actually proved mad1's point very well, don't you think?
smile.gif

Btw, what's the last 1 percent, then?

Ahem, the only reason I started this thread was because we both had the same opinion about something, we both live in northern ireland so I think I understand what the MALE drivers are like here...bloody awful, even my dad would agreee with that
smile.gif

But look you other males and you dont even live here have to jump on the bandwagon and start to complain, typical males, always looking for an arguement
icon25.gif

DONT U WORRY about starting this thread Bono-Vox, never apologise for it, as u said u and I both live here so know the reality of ignorant drivers on the road............of course perhaps diff countries experience diff 'road-rages' too, like just recently I have discovered my ranting and raving (to myself in the car)has gotten so extreme towards other drivers......I think Im gonna have to learn to relax a bit more, and learn that some pple make mistakes unintentionally.........................we all should allow for that, I tink its just frustration..........its not good, for when u call others the 'w' word and on a few occassions its thrown back into ur face.......its enough to nearly make u wanna not drive............................

ya know?

and this country has loads of young joyriders.......young lads who speed a lot........in fact I have reached a stage where I think, well, I've lost it........I've no shame in saying that.......

I dont know if any of u would know what I mean, without the sarcasm.....
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom