Los Angeles area pet lovers!!! Miss MacPhisto needs your help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Miss is in quite a bind right now and has a small flock of pets that need to go to good temporary homes. She doesn't have much time left to find someplace for them! If you can help her out post here!!!

Here's the link to her original thread that has a list of the pets that need help:

http://www.u2news.com/u2feedback/Forum11/HTML/000416.html

Thanks in advance for anything you can do!
smile.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 06-28-2001).]

She doesn't have a phone right now so it's a bit difficult. If there's anything you can post here I'm sure she'll reply. Email addresses would be extremely helpful for her.

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 06-28-2001).]

Um...I think her email addy is missmacphisto@excite.com

Dont tell her I told you or she will beat the
**** out of me!
biggrin.gif

Not sure if this will help or not, but I found this web site from California which indicates they have "foster" homes for pets. I never found the address, so I'm not sure if they are in LA or not, but it sounds like a good organization. Good luck Miss.

Here's the link... http://www.tlr-arf.org

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 06-28-2001).]

Up!

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

A little update. The Nazis were called by my relatives lawyers and they went and took my beloved puppies and my faithful old dog.
They said I had 2 options: One i could sign over the dogs and they would be immediately murdered, or i could not sign, be granted a hearing to see what will happen to the dogs but that "YOU WILL LOSE". The nazi that told me this said no one ever wins those, or something like that, and that the dogs will be murdered anyway. They said i have to bring someone to the hearing, someone from the charity that is going to take the dogs, they have to come with me. I am trying to call places, i found one that might help but they said theyd email me and never did. i will call them again in a minute.
I have not really slept since Friday, i tried sleeping on saturday night but had horrid nightmares. I am going on a hunger strike to protest, and i told them if they kill my dogs, i will kill myself. Personally, what i really want to do is massacre every single F****** one of the bastards, but of course, cant tell them that. But if i lose that hearing,someone is going to pay for it...
mad.gif

Right now i feel sick and very tired, but - as always - ready for a fight. I hate these kinds of fights though, what i'd really like to do is get in a ring and battle it out that way. I could win a fight like that blindfolded, in my sleep, against ANYONE.
The only good news is that one pup escaped. The nazis came back and set a trap for her, but i got her before the trap did! She is tied outside here now as i write this, hope no one takes her. We cant go back to the house though. Need a foster home for her SOON. Many of my friends live in apartments that dont allow pets, or i know a couple of them would do it.
I guess the only point of this post is, i guess, just to let everyone know how horrid this city/county is!
mad.gif

I do also want to thank Clarity,U2LA, and all the others for their thoughtful suggestions and help. Take care you guys.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 08-20-2001).]

This just pisses me right off. I don't even know what to say except that people who try to do right always seem to get shit on.
mad.gif

I wish I could help, but I am so far away, and our house is already overcrowded with pets.
frown.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Back
Top Bottom