Lil' Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I saw a story about this on CNN last night- a new show on Comedy Central that is supposed to be political commentary/entertainment. It is bipartisan at times apparently since it also features Democrats such as the Clintons. It premieres Wed night at 10:30 ET

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/lil_bush/index.jhtml

"Ever wonder how legends are made? Find out on Lil' Bush: Resident of the United States, the animated series that takes you back to the playground days of our 43rd president, George W. Bush.

Enjoy the antics of Lil' George and his Lil' White House posse, including Lil' Condi, Lil' Rummy and that unintelligible, foulmouthed wisecracker, Lil' Cheney. They're like the Little Rascals with access to the A-bomb -- getting into mischief, learning stuff and meeting friends (Lil' Tony Blair) and foes (Lil' Kim Jong Il). Plus, they're always ready with a song. And some influential alternative rockers are grabbing the mic to provide guest voices, including Iggy Pop, Frank Black, Jeff Tweedy, Colin Meloy, Anthony Kiedis, Flea and Dave Grohl.

Creator Donick Cary has written for The Simpsons and Just Shoot Me, and now takes Lil' Bush from its cult following on Amp'd Mobile to your TV screen. So join Lil’ George as he leads his lil’ cabinet and takes this dream team to elementary school political glory.

The new show premieres Wednesday, June 13 at 10:30p / 9:30c."

Entertainment Weekly gave it a D. I'll pass because I think it looks awfully stupid.

Comedy Central also had "That's My Bush" a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom