Life is beautiful.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
It is.

Today and yesterday, I had this feeling that if this life is as good as it gets, I'll take it. If we're born to desire things out of our reach, I'll take it. If beautiful literature and music and art comes out of our inevitable suffering, I'll take it. If separation between friends and lovers can only enhance their affections, I'll take it.

There's nothing like lying on the grass and watching the clouds serenely pass by while ugliness sprouts like rhizomes around us.

I wish I could say that I'm drunk hence the uh mooshy post but I haven't had alcohol in weeks.

Someone give this thread a max. no. of stars :D

foray

There's an old Chinese proverb which I cant remember, but the gist is what you are saying. Its a great philosophy to try and live by.

I was out driving the other day, and a tanker truck ran a red light and almost smucked right into me...I floored it just in time to look in my rearview mirror and see it fly right behind me...and I thought to myself, damn...that would have sucked to die...I've got a lot of stuff that I want to do.

I just don't know what all that is yet...I think it involves a lot of laughing and nail biting though.

My car skidded on the highway on a piece of ice/snow (already??!!!). I had to pull over and catch my breath. I was scared to death.

4a, I've had those moments too, where you just think, 'God. Despite everything that's going wronmg, I'm so happy to be alive and here." I had one of those last night while I was walking the dog in the park, under a perfectly clear, starlit sky. It was wonderful.

what a lovely thread!

foray said:
If separation between friends and lovers can only enhance their affections, I'll take it.

foray

yarof~

For me, hours away from home, eons away from my boyfriend, this is the hardest thing to remember. Thanks for reminding me.

:hug:

Life is beautiful. i have been realising that more and more each day. but what sucks is those things that make life seem to suck but you know inside that it really doesnt its just how you feel but then you think about the things, like u2, and they brighten up your whole day even though you might feel like crap and you know that you have to go out and run for cross country every day and someone who used to be you're best friend in the world doesn't want to hang out with you any more cause she rather hang out with all of her cheer leader friend and then she tries to make you feel lower than her and you think to yourself how pathetic she sounds and you want to say something but you can't because first of all if you do all her friends are going to gang up on you and make you feel even more dumb and then as the bell rings you think of the perfect things to say to all of them. :rant: deep breaths just take deep breaths.

I'm sorry I don't expect anyone to read this but that felt really good :huh:

Mmmmmmmm.....I've been feelin' so good all week...despite all the crap goin' on.....I'm lovin' it..........

that was funny, zooperson, LOL.

Well looking at the sky while sitting on a grassy patch usually helps for me but today my bum got damp from sitting there too long so I had to resume practical life.

the famous rungi

Back
Top Bottom