Lib Dems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheQuiet1

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So married-with-two-kids Mark Oaten's out after allegations of an affair with a rent boy (actual words used by the usually very PC BBC last night! :ohmy: They'd changed it to 'male prostitute' by this morning's news reports though). Don't think anyone was expecting that when this whole leadership campaign started.

So does this mean 'Ming the Merciless' (love that nickname) is a dead cert to win? And does getting rid of Charlie K mean that the Lib Dems are now heading for trouble after a very successful election last year?

(If there's already a thread about the Lib Dems then I apologise)

A_Wanderer said:
:wink: No I just check out the Andrew Ian Dodge blog.

Oh fair enough. When the Oaten story broke in the UK the newspapers described it as 'a sexual practice, too disgusting for us to describe.' Then a couple of weeks later Private Eye mentioned coprophilia and I have to admit to requiring a dictionary. I thought I was a bit more up on the story than most, but obviously not.

I think that its being more up on the story than anyone needs to know, but from what I have read it's a real pity because the Tories are shifting towards Blairesque policy platforms.

Back
Top Bottom