Left Right or Wrong. List your favorite radio talk show hosts and why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
lingraham.jpg

Mine are-

Laura Ingharm R
Dennis Prager R
Jerry Doyle R
Al Franken L
Joy Brown L

db9

well if i can be of any help to broaden your horizons google some of these i listed.:)

they all are bright articulate and enlightening.
there is life outside of interferece.;)

db9

Sean is ok.
There may come a day when you may want to spice up your repotoire.:)

db9

Last edited:
The trouble w Sean
for me is that he is a bit too repetitive.

Same with Joe Scarbourough.-sp

Chris Matthews and O'Reilly are about equally entertaining although O'Reilly is more objective:up:

db9

Jerry Doyle is the only one I listen to whenever I'm stuck driving and he's on. I wish I could get Dennis Prager up here where I live; THAT was an intelligent, interesting show.

I've been starting to get into Chris Matthews. His post-debate shows have been good overall. He definitely calls you out when you're a liar.

Howard Stern - a GoD

Bill O ' Reilly - a son of GoD

jay severin is alright , has a good taste , but sometimes he's nuts

p.s. chick from the picture belongs in hell

paxetaurora said:
the guys from Car Talk. :)

Oh I love the Car Talk guys! I hardly ever listen to the radio now, but I'm seriously considering getting some of the Best of Car Talk cd's.

I try not to listen to political talk radio -- the urge to slap becomes way too strong.

You can find 99 radio talk show hosts on the right for every one you can find on the left, I would bet. That's the way things are in the U.S. these days. :wink: Hell, I wouldn't even know where to find Franken. And I haven't heard of a single other radio host on the left.

P.S. Welcome back to Interference, Diamond. :)

The reason is that talk radio just doesn't work for the left. They are too politically correct - nobody wants to listen to somebody say that Terrorism is a multi-faceted problem caused by American Imperialism or bitch about land rights for aboriginal peoples. If you throw a more extreme statement out there it gets attention from both sides.

A_Wanderer said:
The reason is that talk radio just doesn't work for the left. They are too politically correct

Or they prefer to listen to music at work. :wink:

A_Wanderer said:
The reason is that talk radio just doesn't work for the left. They are too politically correct - nobody wants to listen to somebody say that Terrorism is a multi-faceted problem caused by American Imperialism or bitch about land rights for aboriginal peoples. If you throw a more extreme statement out there it gets attention from both sides.

It's also simple demographics as well. And it's not just political correctness. There's plenty for the left to call up and whinge and complain about. Being a bitter old turd is not just for the right!

Question for the Americans: Are Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity as dumb and obnoxious on the radio as they are on tv? Or have they got an intelligent side they are hiding?

michael savage is interesting .. tells people what they don't want to hear and though a comservative for sure ... he bashes bush quite a bit.

Boston01 said:
michael savage is interesting .. tells people what they don't want to hear and though a comservative for sure ... he bashes bush quite a bit.
shock jock ala stern:yes:

Back
Top Bottom