Learn about the World Bank & IMF - read my finance paper!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Here?s an opportunity to free your mind, learn more about how the debt problem came into being, and make a month of my life?s work seem worthwhile. Attached is a copy of my senior Finance paper, as yet untitled. (in installments so as to fit the attachment size quota) It?s basically about the World Bank and the IMF, how they were created, how they have developed, and what they are doing currently. It?s a bit long, but hopefully not overly boring. ;) I even managed to name-check Bono once. :mac: Oh, how I love it when U2 and school collide.

Anyways, enjoy...and discuss if you feel led.

Attachments

• sula's paper pt1.doc
    48 KB · Views: 17
never forget b. summers and what he did for the global economy

if you don't cite me for my input on the bernard summers issue i will take action. i am posting this publicly so everyone knows before i spoke to her about it, sula had little to no idea of bernard summers.

it must be said however that she still has very little idea of him as he is a very mysterious man:yes:

good old barney

kobe, I suggest you do a find function on the paper and you will see that he's not mentioned anywhere. ;) I should however, put you down as "editor" for all your help. :up:

kobe was kind enough to sit through daily four-page emails of this while it was in the works. what a good friend. :yes:

I want the copy anyway! I want the copy the copy the copy!!!
Can?t download attachments at work. Our IT Manager is too :evil: to allow us to fool around with his technique.

hotpepper said:
Just downloaded and printed part one. Thanks for sharing Sula.:yes:

Let me know what you think. It was very educational for me to research and write. :yes:

I'm planning on reading it. I have absolutely zero background in Economics or Finance. Any chance you incorporated some virology in there? <g>

Back
Top Bottom