"La Tour de Europe" of Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Klaus said:

So you want to tell me that stupid people can't be nationalists?

noooo :D
i just want to say that Berslusca doesn't know the meaning of nationalism, as he doesn't know the meaning of anything he says :laugh:

Yes, Berlusconi's often going around with stupid things in his mouth...

Kaig, I guess you're Italian (who else could call him BERLUSCA!!!)

Good news: Berlusconi's party, Forza Italia, lost a lot of power during recent regional election!

Cool!!!

valentina said:
Kaig, I guess you're Italian (who else could call him BERLUSCA!!!)

i come from... the Moon :cool:
we have a wonderful view from up there, we see and hear a lot of things
et33.gif

Klaus said:
valentina:
Excelent, Forza Italia! even lost their "home town" Milano ;)

I'll bet my family in Italy is drinking the best Chianti right now, especially purchased for the occasion! I'll have to ask my niece how they enjoyed that wine when she comes to the States next month. :wink:

YES: MY MILAN THROW THEM AWAY!!!!

kLAUS, HOW CAN YA KNOW ALL THESE THINGS REGARDING ITALIAN POLITICS?

Berlusconi's "hometown" is not exactly Milan -- But a veru rich place near Monza (where the have the Grand Prix)

Anyway, I'm so happy of how many people found out Berlusconi's just a man who talks a lot but doesn't make any real difference!! He'w an empreneur, I'd like him to come back to that...
But maybe that way he'll be arrested for fraud, just as it happened to his brother...

valentina said:
YES: MY MILAN THROW THEM AWAY!!!!

well, it is not completely true.
it was a PROVINCIAL vote, and Berlusconi lost the Milan province.
but he still keeps his control upon the Milan municipal area, the city is still under his control.
i guess that if this vote was a municipal vote, too, Berlusconi would have lost everything.
but it's not like this for now.
however i don't really know if this Government will be able to reach its natural end in 2006, and the "Minister of Finance" Tremonti resignation (with Berlusconi as interim Minister of Finance now....) is a clear sign of how much the end is near.
the President (Ciampi) is threatening the Government crisis, and Berlusconi's feeling the shivers...
even coz his allies (for how long more?) are arguing with each other and making a lot of mess.

Last edited:
Berslusconi amuses me to no end, too bad he holds a serious position in politics though... Did you hear he's now also acting minister of finances too? :lol: Hadn't it been for the fact that he more or less owns the media, he probably would have been ousted last elections.

Good luck Silvio with those 7,5 billion euro cut backs, tax decreases and that magnificent projected 3,9% deficit! :wave:

DrTeeth said:
Berslusconi amuses me to no end, too bad he holds a serious position in politics though... Did you hear he's now also acting minister of finances too? :lol: Hadn't it been for the fact that he more or less owns the media, he probably would have been ousted last elections.

Good luck Silvio with those 7,5 billion euro cut backs, tax decreases and that magnificent projected 3,9% deficit! :wave:

Maybe you should say "Good luck Italy!"

valentina said:

sai le cose perch? vivi qui!!

Anyway, let's stop using Italian!

well, i only wanted to make the situation clearer for who didn't know those details :(

valentina said:
Kaig: I just hope people could have a better opinion of Italian people. But I think the impression we give is such a bad one!

Mission: Impossible...

valentina said:
Sounds quite like the word Taig....

nothing to do with Taig (what does it mean???)

Originally posted by valentina My compliments for your being so mysterious!

i travel incognito :cool:
i'm only joking, obviously.

Originally posted by valentina And for knowing English so well!
Lucky you!

oh, thanks :rolleyes:
i guess you're too generous about my english ;)

Back
Top Bottom