Kissinger Sums it Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive been disrespecting Kissinger with his oh so darkcalmgrandpa - voice since he supported the coup d etat in Chile 73. I don´t give much for an opinion of a person without minimum moral values, so why I should listen to this asshole.

I also remember when I saw him in a TV interview about the Iraq War on Fox. It wasn´t particularly well-informed, he´d just resort to repeating the administrations´ views.

Fuck you, Henry.

Yes, he seems particularly uninformed in the Washington Post piece.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Ive been disrespecting Kissinger with his oh so darkcalmgrandpa - voice since he supported the coup d etat in Chile 73. I don´t give much for an opinion of a person without minimum moral values, so why I should listen to this asshole.

Fuck you, Henry.

Is this your way of saying you disagree with him???

Bluer White said:

Is this your way of saying you disagree with him???

Nah its my way of saying I disrespect that fucking bastard. We´re way further than a simple disagreement.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Nah its my way of saying I disrespect that fucking bastard. We´re way further than a simple disagreement.

Ah, I dunno if I drew up a list of the Top 100 bastards of the 20th Century, Kissinger wouldn't make it.

A pragmatist and at times an amoral bastard, but frankly there were a few occasions when he saved the world from potential disaster (i.e., 'interpreting' some of poor old Trickie Dickies demands in a realistic manner).

:whistle:

Henry Kissinger
How I'm missing yer
You're the doctor of my dreams
With your crinkly hair
and your glassy stare
and your Machiavellian schemes
I know they say that you are very vain
and short and fat and pushy
but at least you're not insane...

:silent:

he pretty much sums it up: "for the political task, which will test, above all, the West's statesmanship in shaping a global system relevant to its necessities."

this war, it was never about freeing the people of iraq, but about the West 'shaping a global system relevant to its necessities'

for necessities, read 'easier access to oil'.

packcrush,

Please avoid using the term "Nazi" to refer to anything other than actual Nazis. For all Henry Kissinger's crimes (and in my personal opinion, there are many) he is not a Nazi.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
packcrush,

Please avoid using the term "Nazi" to refer to anything other than actual Nazis. For all Henry Kissinger's crimes (and in my personal opinion, there are many) he is not a Nazi.

Sorry, you're right. No offense intended. But he is a very unpleasant man.

Kissinger IS a War Criminal.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
packcrush,

Please avoid using the term "Nazi" to refer to anything other than actual Nazis. For all Henry
Kissinger's crimes (and in my personal opinion, there are many) he is not a Nazi.

Kissinger makes the new breed of PR Company Created "war criminals" look like school yard bullies.

Can you think of a milosivic or mugabe with access to a fleet of B-52 Bombers?
Can you think of a Castro or a Marcos who dropped 6-7 million TONNES of high exlosives on South East Asia?

The combined payload (US/UK/Russian/German/Japanese) of WW2 was around 2 Million tonnes of exploded munitions/bombs.

Not gonna even mention East Timor.

Back
Top Bottom