Just wondering if anyone here is Gay?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Klodomir:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else feel that men are much more insecure about these things than women? You know, all the old "dropping the soap" jokes?

That's true. You never see us men kissing eachother or complimenting eachothers looks.

Which is just as well, because you cloggies already kiss too much. Birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, weddings, other people's weddings, winning 30 guilders in the lottery... heck, even "gehakt"-day. And is it done in an elegant way like the southern Europeans do it? Noooo, because here we like the element of surprise, don't we? So we don't make any rules about which side to start on. Result: mindless headbutting, broken specs, stray lipstick and open skull fractures! Bah!

Ummmm... this is a different discussion, isn't it? Okay, I'll go study up on integration now, byeeeeeeee!

Oh, I was just reminded of an episode of Friends in which I think Joey needed someone to get something from his jeans pocket (keys, wallet, I don't remember), and when one of the other guys volunteered, he went all paranoid and weird. Very funny and realistic.

It sounds as if you're not "woman' enough to handle a Dutch man Klodomir!
wink.gif

I remember that episode, very realistic! The though of another man putting his hand in my pocket EEEW!!

Back
Top Bottom