john walker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
his parents let him go to Yemen at 16 to study Arabic and the Koran. So they have a hand in this also. One of the weirdest stories we've ever heard, and even weirder is there is another Australian did the same thing. Remember the good old days when kids just ran off to be hippies.

one of the premier golf events of the world is sponsored by him.

------------------
we are no closer than we were yesterday.

[his parents let him go to Yemen at 16 to study Arabic and the Koran. So they have a hand in this also.

What an idiotic statement.

Perhaps every parent who sends their kid off to college automatically "has a hand" in whatever they do or whatever happens to them.

Studying Arabic != Joining Taliban

rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
What an idiotic statement.

Perhaps every parent who sends their kid off to college automatically "has a hand" in whatever they do or whatever happens to them.

Studying Arabic != Joining Taliban

rolleyes.gif

Hah.. I will say this.. Read some of the quotes his father's been saying.. That guy's a complete idiot.. Every time he opens his mouth it's ended up condemning JW more and more..

But also get this.. I heard this on the radio today.. they're saying he's gonna plead 'Lack of Miranda Rights'.. Huge extreme nonsense if you ask me... Also.. Even more screwed up.. He's also going to say it was a 'Holy Pilgrimage'.. Yah.. firing an AK 47 at Mr. Spann is part of your HOLY KORANIC WORSHIP.. Yah.. Whatever dude..Here are my votes... Prison without parole.. let the prisoners crack him in half.. or give him the treasoner treatment...

But be sure to leave me a bottle of your Blue Label.. Oh.. such sweet nectar

Back
Top Bottom