John Kerry Wins Nomination

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
And forces me to vote for BUSH.

Although, voting for Kerry sould prevent Hillary from running in 2008....

What to do....What to do....:madspit:

I'll be voting for Kerry, although I'll be damned if he's going to carry my state. Alabama hasn't gone for a Democrat since 1976, and that is the only time it's gone for the Democrat since the freakin' New Deal!
Good evening from Bush Country.

i am so sad edwards is out. i knew it was inevitable but i'm still so sad. :|

and now i hate that i have to choose between two evils. :|

Screaming Flower said:

Do not be sad....

Come to the Dark Side....

Feel the POWER OF THE EMPIRE:mad:

My complaint is a f:censored:g eight-month campaign. I have never been involved in primary campaign politics, really, even though I crossed over in 2000 to vote in the Republican primary to vote for McCain. This thing's going to be tough and relentless. This stuff can be interesting, but this campaign in all likelihood is going to get on my nerves, and I'll invoke my favorite saints with predictable frequency. Why do we have to have such a marathon campaign? I'm glad I like in a democracy, but I'm not deceived into any sort of feeling that my electoral process is perfect.
An eight month campaign.........God help me. I think my good friends here in FYM can help me stay balanced and keep a perspective on things.

I am very unhappy that Edwards is apparently going to leave the race tomorrow, 3/3/04. I still believe that he was the candidate who had the best chance of defeating Bush in November.
I am sad, disappointed....but I'll vote for Kerry. And maybe, just maybe, Edwards will be on the ticket after all...

RockNRollDawgie said:
Just as long as Bush is out by next November, I'll be happy.
Bush has got to be the worst president in US history.

Hmm, that's quite a charge, James K. Polk, Andrew Johnson, Warren G. Harding, he's not in the running for best, but the worst ever?

Dreadsox said:
And forces me to vote for BUSH.

Oh please...Kerry would be an improvement over Bush.

"No Child Left Behind"? Misleading people about Iraq, just to get what he wanted? Don't forget that. Don't let your misgivings about Kerry blind your justified hatred of Bush, because if Bush gets a second term, there will be nothing left to stop him from going into fanatic overdrive. After all, Reagan's second-term made his first seem relatively harmless...

Melon

Diane L said:
I am sad, disappointed....but I'll vote for Kerry. And maybe, just maybe, Edwards will be on the ticket after all...

Knowing how Kerry operates, don't be shocked. I'm sure they've been in contact by now, and I tend to believe that this is why the two haven't been ripping each other to pieces since Dean dropped out.

Melon

I witnessed many reservists who served during the Gulf War get abandoned by Mr. Kerry and Mr. Kennedy. I am not certain that I can get over the complete LACK of response when we needed him.

Time will tell if I can get over it. My father voted for Dean today. His wife voted for Sharpton. Neither will vote for Kerry. This is the sentiment of many teachers I know as well. His office is not known for repsonding to constituents,

I do have a picture of me with the senator on the steps of the capital...as I presented him with a 4-H Award in 1985. Maybe I will dust it off...lol....then again...maybe not.

Tonight....I am still in the Presidents corner.

Edwards had a better chance at my vote than Kerry. I voted against Kerry here in MA the last two times he ran.

Screaming Flower said:

Vote Meggie Party: the obvious evil.

I am going to start a joke campaign site. I don't have any clear cut ideas about it yet. It will most likely involve cakes, costumes, UFO's, and anything else I can think of except for real political parties.:lol: :lol:

verte76 said:
I am going to start a joke campaign site. I don't have any clear cut ideas about it yet. It will most likely involve cakes, costumes, UFO's, and anything else I can think of except for real political parties.:lol: :lol:

This is my favorite joke campaign site:

Gay Penguin For America

Back
Top Bottom