John Kerry Officially Loses the Nomination by Dropping the F-Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This proof that the Ultra-Conservative Ideologes have nothing of damaging substance on John Kerry. Furthermore, any group that would resort to ruining a man because of using a word ALL of us have used at one point or another proves that you're hypocrites...much like their idot, Dubya. Isn't funny how birds of a feather flock together. I always thought that saying had little merit. :)

As for that map that Diamond posted: Gore still won over 500,000 more votes total. Why is the distribution of county victories relevent in the least? Perhaps you should have posted a graph detailing the Supreme Court's decision and the connections each Justice had with the Republican party. THAT would be a persuasive use of graphics!!!

Oh yeah...and one more thing....

FUCK

Danospano said:
This proof that the Ultra-Conservative Ideologes have nothing of damaging substance on John Kerry. Furthermore, any group that would resort to ruining a man because of using a word ALL of us have used at one point or another proves that you're hypocrites...much like their idot, Dubya. Isn't funny how birds of a feather flock together. I always thought that saying had little merit. :)

As for that map that Diamond posted: Gore still won over 500,000 more votes total. Why is the distribution of county victories relevent in the least? Perhaps you should have posted a graph detailing the Supreme Court's decision and the connections each Justice had with the Republican party. THAT would be a persuasive use of graphics!!!

Oh yeah...and one more thing....

FUCK

:applaud:.

Same thing to verte's post, too.

Angela

see there..Canadian youth dont even appreciate our polictical process:wink:

Verte-
Bush said that not knowing he was on mic..in a private coversation w Cheney..
On the other hand, Kerry proudly said it in the printed press..huge difference.:)

DB9

:dance:

Glad we can discuss this from a historically rational standpoint and keep partisan politics out of it.

Oh....Dano...Please put me on your Hypocrite list.:up:

Any other people who find the use of the word by a candidate running for president in reference to the policies of the president I am sure would be proud to be on your list as well. what a diatribe.:blahblah:

Oh and Diamond....

Good Points

:applaud:

:applaud:

EDIT:

Ummm....ELETORAL VOTES....LOL 4th Grade Social Studies Anyone?

Last edited:
diamond said:
Verte-
On the other hand, Kerry proudly said it in the printed press..huge difference.:)

DB9

OK, I didn't recall the particulars. You're right, he didn't know he was too close to the mike. I was out of town when the Kerry incident occurred but his attitude does seem to be different. It's two different attitudes toward profanity and the presidency and it depends on whose you agree with.

verte76 said:

OK, I didn't recall the particulars. You're right, he didn't know he was too close to the mike. I was out of town when the Kerry incident occurred but his attitude does seem to be different. It's two different attitudes toward profanity and the presidency and it depends on whose you agree with.

Bush was not being interviewed. Kerry was.

Bush was making a comment to his running mate. Kerry was making his comment to a reporter.

And YOU ALWAYS make good posts!

That hurts...when I teach 3rd grade.:wink:

Besides that....

Read below ......Where is your liberal compassion for the sick?

Last edited:
Absolutely not...but that would be for another thread...LOL:wink:

Ok, so you want Bush swearing during an interview? try this:

"Pussy."
-George W. Bush, 1988, in response to a question about what he and his father are talking about when they're not talking politics.

"Fuck Saddam. We're taking him out."
-George W. Bush, March 2002, as reported in Time.

And let us not forget:
"You no-good fucking son of a bitch, I will never fucking forget what you wrote."
-George W. Bush, to journalist Al Hunt in front of his 4-year old daugher, 1987.

Now far be it from me to judge one fuck from another, but swearing at a journalist in front of his 4-year-old daughter is alot worse than accusing a president of fucking up an interrnational policy.

Now finally....I have someone who provides something other than rhetoric.....good to see ya Sharky!!!!!!!!!:D

"Pussy."
-George W. Bush, 1988, in response to a question about what he and his father are talking about when they're not talking politics.

Now that is not a mental picture I can even begin to contemplate

:yikes: Not to mention how derogatory I consider that term to be :down:

sharky said:
Ok, so you want Bush swearing during an interview? try this:

"Pussy."

"Fuck Saddam. We're taking him out."
-George W. Bush, March 2002, as reported in Time.

And let us not forget:
"You no-good fucking son of a bitch, I will never fucking forget what you wrote."
-George W. Bush, to journalist Al Hunt in front of his 4-year old daugher, 1987.

Now far be it from me to judge one fuck from another, but swearing at a journalist in front of his 4-year-old daughter is alot worse than accusing a president of fucking up an interrnational policy.

Thank you. There you go.

Angela

OT

Dreadsox,

Did you see McCain on the Sunday programs.
He called Congress and the Senate "Drunken Sailors" as in spending money like Drunken Sailors. He should have said fucking drunken sailors. :ohmy:

Scarletwine said:
OT

Dreadsox,

Did you see McCain on the Sunday programs.
He called Congress and the Senate "Drunken Sailors" as in spending money like Drunken Sailors. He should have said fucking drunken sailors. :ohmy:

I was watching Hillary on Meet the Press. I missed McCain:(

Dreadsox, I noticed that you didn't admit fault when Sharky proved Bush and the Republicans were being hypocrites. Did I miss it? Could you repeat it in case you didn't. :)

Also, this is off the subject but I just have to say that the Marx Brothers were in virtually every aspect better than the Three Stooges.

Also, again off the subject...I'm not using partisan viewpoints. Anyone, including yourself knows that I think all those who are still brainwashed by the two major political parties are naive and weakminded. I believe that the conservative zealots are more guilty of hypocrisy compared to the liberals, but that doesn't mean I'm defending everything the liberals do or say...unlike you. I don't think I've heard you utter a single negative word concerning your "buddies" in Washington. Again, I might be wrong on that, but if so would you just remind us all of where you stand on issues that in conflict with Bush? Thanks, you're a pal ;)

Dano...

I think there are enough people who have seen me post to know where I stand after over 3,000 posts to know that I have no "buddies" in Washington. If you are trying to say I have supported Bush in this forum on every issue, then, ask STING, Scarletwine, Verte, NB or others if that is so. But I owe you no explination but you have a mouse at your fingertips, and you are more than welcome to click away and look for yourself:wink:

You noticed correctly. I have not commented. I can if you like.

1st, I do not condone, if true any of his behavior.
2nd, I have found not a single news site that backs the quotes that I find to be credible (That does not mean it did not happen, it means I do not find the sites to be credible)

3rd. NONE of the quotes meet the criteria I put forward in my first two or three posts in the thread. Bush was not running for President at the time he was allegedly quoted as saying these things. He was not saying them about his opponent nor directing them at his opponent.

Now before you try and paint me into a corner saying I am defending him. I have a daugher who is five. I would want to rip the head off of anyone who said that near my kid. And Yes, I agree with Sharky, if it is indeed true, it is worse in my mind than what John Kerry did.

You asked my opinion in relation to the thread.

Historically, which is what I have been asking for, there still has been no example given where a candidate for the office of the presidency has given a direct quote like this to a report about a sitting President.

Last edited:
for the record..Dread is known to b a little turncoat not easily polictically typecast.:angry:
he aggravates the shit outta us real conseratives:wink:

diamond.

For the record Dread (IMO) has been one of the most fair when it comes to this administration. Yes he may support them for the most part but he also states where he believes they do wrong. I've never seen Dread side with them unconditionally.

But Dread why do you make the point of stating Bush's cursing didn't happen during his campaign, or if they were pointed at his opponent. What does it matter? It's on record and he points them at a person.

And I feel for you right now. I'm on pain meds for my back(aggravated it during a touch football game of all things) so if I don't make sence...sorry.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
For the record Dread (IMO) has been one of the most fair when it comes to this administration. Yes he may support them for the most part but he also states where he believes they do wrong. I've never seen Dread side with them unconditionally.

*Nods* This is definitely true.

Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar
But Dread why do you make the point of stating Bush's cursing didn't happen during his campaign, or if they were pointed at his opponent. What does it matter? It's on record and he points them at a person.

Exactly.

Angela

You no-good fucking son of a bitch, I will never fucking forget what you wrote."

Yeah, who's not heard that, but had he said something like...

Thou shalt be taunted by the king's concubines, thou who art a byword for idiocy!

I pray thou shalt be plagued with gnats, flies and locusts, O ye plaything of Beelzebub!

Listen, thou offspring of a squashed cockroach, for you will be taunted by the king's concubines

May you be kicked by an incontinent camel

--------------
Or an Irish curse

May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with a telescope.

So much better than using the f-word.

:p

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I think I have said I find presidential politics and the election process to be the part of American politics very interesting.

I agree if Mr. Bush the son of the President said those two things in 1987 and 1988 I would probably want to deck him. But, the thread, that I created had to do with the election process. The two statements in 87 and 88 I could not find anywhere in any kind of article in any kind of journal or newspaper on the net that I found to be a source that I trusted. This does not invalidate Sharkey's claim that it happened, because I indeed have a gut feeling that it did.

This is not me trying to weasle him out of making the statements. The only valid F_BOMB in my mind is the one in reference to Saddam, and for some reason, again this one does not bother me, but maybe this does make me a hypocrite. Although, I think of him more in his role as Commander in Chief saying it and it just does not bug me as much. It is the closest thing to the Kerry comment.

Peace

diamond said:
Verte-

DB9

Indeed a huge difference. Kerry and Bush both use the same language, only Bush would like people to believe he doesn't. I think Kerry comes out as the bigger man in your example Diamond. I can't believe this discussion has been going on for 10 pages now. I also fail to see why this language isn't worthy of a presidential candidate, but is okay when a president uses it in his role as Commander in Chief or in private.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

And I feel for you right now. I'm on pain meds for my back(aggravated it during a touch football game of all things) so if I don't make sence...sorry.

HEHEH....I would give anything to have had my injury from touch football.....I am not trivializing your pain.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

I just think it would be better than having a Dr. travel through your JOHNSON pushing a kidney stone back up into your kidney shattering it. Travelling back through your Johnson three times to pull the pieces out. Travelling back into your Johnson another time to put a stint in, and waiting a week to travel into Mr. johnson to pull the tube out again.

Today I find out what is wrong because I am not supposed to be in pain.

And yes....I have said the F-Word a few times especially the first ten-twenty times I had to use the bathroom after surgery. If that makes my a hypocrite....so be it

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I warned you all!!!!!

Last edited:
DrTeeth said:

Indeed a huge difference. Kerry and Bush both use the same language, only Bush would like people to believe he doesn't. I think Kerry comes out as the bigger man in your example Diamond. I can't believe this discussion has been going on for 10 pages now. I also fail to see why this language isn't worthy of a presidential candidate, but is okay when a president uses it in his role as Commander in Chief or in private.

Dr Teeth-
Looks like your reaching.
What what man says privately to a confidante is different than a person aspiring to a job.
Most Americans would see Kerry's public conduct as juvenelle compare to Bush's private comment.
If that makes Kerry a bigger man to you, go figure.:eek:k:

DB9

Dread, I think I need another pill after reading that description. It hurt just reading it. Maybe two.

I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

Damn, Dread, that hurts me just reading it too. I daresay it makes my arthritis feel like a joke, even though this cold weather is absoutely punishing my joints today. I think we need an ouchie smilie.
Sicy??
*JOKE! JOKE!*

Back
Top Bottom