Jehovas Witnesses - Are they Mad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holly

Babyface
Ok So I get up, Its a lovely sunny day, I have my breakfast and walk through the local park to work, happy as Larry, :) Then a bloke comes up me and stops right in front of me, "have you got a minute" he says, "not really Im going to work, says I, wondering what he wanted this time of the morning, "It will only take a minute" he says, "Im late mate I gotta go" says I getting impatient with him, "Well can i give you this he says and hands me a leaflet, OK says I just wanting to get rid of him, So i take the leaflet and carry on through the park, I glance at the leaflet and its all about The end of the world. and how I should repent and so forth.. :eyebrow:

Whats up with these people, Its 7.55am and they are walking around local parks trying to convert people and giving them leaflets explaining to them how The end of the world is nigh..???

I thought they just usually come to your door and annoy you, Maybe the end of the world is closer than we think and they are stepping up operations ;)

Holly said:

Whats up with these people, Its 7.55am and they are walking around local parks trying to convert people and giving them leaflets explaining to them how The end of the world is nigh..???

I thought they just usually come to your door and annoy you,

Hahahaha.. This is funny.. I love all the sweeping Generalizations.. "I thought they just usually come to your door and annoy you"!!! Hahah.. Next thing you know we're going to be hearing "You Can't Blame those Asians.. They can only see half the world"...

(Disclaimered as Sarcasm and not written to offend as I will gladly point out a Stereotype of my own Southern Heritage if need be). Thank you Holly for lightening the mood.

L.Unplugged

Back
Top Bottom