It's been fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well folks,
I won't be around much anymore, so I thought i'd tell yall adios. It's been fun. I like you folks. You're a-ok!
Mike

BTW, Halpick Neftin is leaving too, and says "Milk Of Kindness To all"

later man,
you were always a good one for the FYM discussions
I'm sure you'll be missed

The ranks are dwindling!

80s, dude, your ranks are growing smaller! Say it ain't so--I always thought you were a nice guy.

Nah man, say it aint so!

Ah well, I hope that you will feel free to jump in if things get interesting.

I am hoping that they will.....

whiteflag

uve started a forum for republicans and fans of cliff richard havent u!

hehe so long 80s, u certainly made things interesting round here...

Disturbing, indeed.

I sent ya a private message, 80s. Please take a look at it if you get the chance.

(Also, I sent you an email, Bama, to the address listed in the religions thread.)

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the kind words. You'll see me around every-once-in-a-while, but not much, because I got evicted from my house and I am having to move in with Halpick Neftin and his family, who don't have a computer on their farm, because their dog ate it after eating their son's homework. Halpick wanted me to pass on the following words of wisdom to you:

In the town in which I reside from, farmers like Jilo and I have a good statement that goes good with this subject. It is "Once you hear a rabbit sneaking up on you in his furry little feet, don't forget that foxes have white tips on the end of their tails, especially after painting fences."
Milk Of Kindness to all,
Halpick Neftin

Actually, no, I'm not moving in with Halpick and his family (although he did send those greetings to ya'll). I've just got some good work ahead of me and I have to continue studying to be able to accomplish it. I have loved to argue with you folks in the past, but I've determined that's not good for me anymore, because I get too caught up in it and spend too much time on the Forum, which is not good for the kind of studying I need to do.

Like I said, though, I will be around from time to time; just not in an arguing capacity.

I will miss most of you. There are several I liked from the very beginning, and there are several I learned to like. You know which group you fall in. There is no one I hate, that's for sure!

Hey, how did you know I like Clif Richard? Did I mention that somewhere or something?

Take care and God Bless you all,
Mike

TheU2 said:

I don't know.
CK
I've liked you from the beginning. You've said some really off the wall things, but I'm strange like that, too.:wink:
I think I called you a grump one time.

synthetic plaid said:
Take care of yourself 80's! May His force be with you.... Always.
Oh He is always with me, that's fior sure! He sustains me in everything.
Take care, my synthetic plaid-wearing person, you.

look what you made me do...

Well, your thread made me decide to end my mini-hiatus.

I've enjoyed your stay here in interference.com, and, even though we didn't agree most of the time, it was always nice having someone rational to disagree with here (although I was never much a fan of Halpick Neftin :tongue:).

Until we meet again...

Melon

melon, you're on hiatus, too? geez, I miss everything.

80s, we disagree on just about everything under the sun except our love for U2, but I would shake your hand and have a beer (or whatever) any ol' time. Rock on.

Good luck, 80s. I will miss your input (even though I'm not around much anymore either).

To paraphrase joyfulgirl, it's been nice disagreeing with you. ;) Take care and come back when you get a chance. The more points of view, the better!

80sU2isBest said:
Hey, how did you know I like Clif Richard? Did I mention that somewhere or something?

Oh just in that one thread where u mentioned him, ABBA, Asia and your fondness for the October album. ;)

brettig said:

Oh just in that one thread where u mentioned him, ABBA, Asia and your fondness for the October album. ;)

Don't forget his inclusion of Elton John's Muscular Thighs.

Keep Chilin 80's,
L.Unplugged

Back
Top Bottom