It was one year ago today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
I had been hanging by a thread, and that thread got snipped by some rich ppl and local government. My life, which was bad enough at that point, was plunged into termoil.
I dont know quite what else to say. My mom was terrorized, I was terrorized, my beloved pets were terrorized...
I'm still in shock from this. And distraught.
I couldnt call the police cuz we didnt have a phone. And even if I called them, well, they have a way of taking the side of the rich and powerful. Always. ALWAYS! But at least I could have asked if what these ppl were doing was lawful...
The ppl that did this to us knew we didnt have a phone or any way to call for help, you see. Vultures.
I'll never get over this. I dont think I can sue. I'm not sure.

And the newborn kittens that we took in were either taken or mysteriously disappeared somehow. Their mom was distraught, she disappeared soon after too. And all but one of my doggies were taken away. They may have been killed, I hope they just found real good homes.
Thank God for my cleverness, I managed to save my one weird little girl. Sneakiness has its place.:heart:
Oh, and all of our belongings were thrown out. EVERYTHING. Pix of me as a newborn baby, pix of my mom and grandma, pix of me with my mom and relatives, friends, Santa, Disneyland, all the usual childhood pix. Pix of my mom as a child, pix of rels from the early part of this century. On and on. Everything. Priceless things. Cant replace 'em.
Plus the cruelty they inflicted on us. My mom was already sick, lost a lot of weight, couldnt eat much, and after this, she just got worse, passed out, and wound up in the hospital. I didnt even know this. When I went back to the house, she was gone. And someone had gone over and stolen her purse, ID, and all the money she had (about $200 maybe). I didnt know where she was, no one seemed to know. She was "missing" for 2 weeks. Heard reports on the radio of murdered women being found....

And of course, they changed the locks on the doors so I could no longer get in, except to sneak in. That was terrifying, the house was so dark, and no one was there. Anyone could have broken in and been hiding there. I couldnt tell. It got even scarier after the WTC attacks happened...

I didnt have much money so I couldnt contact many of my friends (they all live pretty far from here, lucky people). I didnt even have my phone/address book anymore. No one I did talk to could believe this happened.
The people on here who talk to me on a regular basis know about what I'm referring to here. I've told them a little bit about it.
Most people here will just be confused.
And the losers who choose to hate me and/or tell or believe terrible lies about me wont give a rat's ass what happened , but then,they probably arent reading this, theyre too busy posting lame ass loser threads. :lol:
I really wanted to put this in LS since many of the people i know on here dont want to go to this forum anymore, but I guess I'm stuck with FYM.
This isnt a pity thread by any means. I made it rather cryptic because it'd take too long to explain everything, and mainly because I'm posting this mostly for myself. For various reasons I wont be talking very much to friends and others today about what happened, so I guess this is kinda just my way of quietly remembering.
I'd also like to add that while this all seems really bad, what happened this day last year is actually MUCH, MUCH worse than I can possibly convey into words. There is just no way to explain everything that went on. A lot happened. I dont think I even mentioned the worst parts.And I just cant put my feelings into words at times. Sometimes my eyes will give it away, I've been told. What I've been feeling.

Oh well, I'll go back to my regular playful naughty self tomorrow. :macdevil:

Last edited:
Miss Mac, one day I hope you are in a place far far away from all this stuff. I hope it one day just becomes a whole bunch of bad memories, and you are not living it anymore.

Angela Harlem said:
Miss Mac, one day I hope you are in a place far far away from all this stuff. I hope it one day just becomes a whole bunch of bad memories, and you are not living it anymore.

Thanks Angela, (and to all who replied).

It doesnt look like its going away anytime soon though. Not without a miracle anyway. :(
I think I'm going to have to move again soon. I cant tolerate the way someone here is treating me.:slant:

I hope everything is better and I hope you will find your way to a place where you can call home... I don't know your story and well, some ppl feel it's best not to say too much. I give you my respects and hope that you will be okay. :hug:

I don't understand what happened to you and your family, but it sounds terrible. Hopefully things are getting better for you.

Oh MM.....for all the bad experiences you have had....I am sorry:hug: I think sharing our stories is a good thing.
It has always been a curious thing here. Some people can post about every little thing and others can't. Always been a mystery to me.
I draw strength from the gifts of truth and and survival that people share here.
I've known you via this place for a long time now MM. Definite survivor material sister.
try to:)
try to:heart:
try to:dance:
if you see one of those meanies tell them :censored:
try to find something in it all to:laugh: about
we:adam: :bono: :edge: :heart: U

Back
Top Bottom