It is NOT the ECONOMY Stupid for Presidentail Approval Ratings in America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kobayashi said:

ummmmmmmmmmm, politics maybe?
not to suggest that there isn't specialized health care at all, in fact it probably is the best in the world but to say the 'epicentre'...

your hospitals also treat many of the injured NFL players;)

Very nice Koby:up:
In fact, we have a Troy Aikman burn center there with a special childrens wing called the end zone.

It is named after Troy because he paid for it.:)

Kobeyashi:

I think that what Diamond was on about (although in a somewhat exagerated measure) is that the United States does host a lot of international patients for "advanced" and or "specialized" healthcare procedures. To say that "most people in the world" come here for it is a stretch, as "most people in the world" never set foot in the United States, but there is a siginificant number of U.S. healthcare recipients who come here from abroad for procedures that are not available in their countries.

Example: The University of Alabama School of Medicine is in the city where I work; it is a public institution with tremendous resources dedicated to treatment of heart disease, cancer, and other fields, and much of their research is funded by private grants. Quite often, we hear of patients coming to UAB (it is on the campus of University of Alabama at Birmingham) for treatment, while they are from India, the United Kingdom, Russia, and, yes, Canada. Keep in mind that it is a "learning hospital" and thus probably devotes more to research and "advanced" health care than our typical neighborhood hospitals do (the private hospital in my suburban community only got a cardiac unit a few months ago), but these institutions in the U.S. are indeed international destinations for a considerable number of patients.

And madamc:

the USA isn't that much better than a third world country. there are huge gaps between the rich and the poor.

I refer you to Sula?s response to this comment; could not have said it better myself (though unlike her, I have never lived in a Third World Country.

before you bash canada, ask yourselves this:

are there any programs to help the less fortunate? welfare? education programs?

In the state where I live, which is one of the ?poorest? in the U.S.: yes, yes, and yes.

are there beds for the homeless? in montreal, there is a bed for every homeless person. whether they choose to use them is their choice.

In the state where I live: yes, and likewise, whether they choose to use them/abide by the rules such shelters may impose is their choice.

what about a health care system? in canada, there are PUBLIC and PRIVATE health care systems.

In the state where I live: the same; we have PUBLIC and PRIVATE health care systems, and if the PRIVATE system is affiliated with a foundation or religious order, there is also the possibility of charity healthcare.

as far as standards of living are concerned, canada is a better place to live--we are only beaten by norway.

I won?t argue with you there; I have seen the U.N.?s statistics and I cannot refute them. However, I would take Alabama?s humid subtropical climate over that of Canada or Norway any day and therefore I will stay here.

~U2Alabama

Salome:

I like your posting style a lot, and I can see through it (it doesn't offend me). I don't agree with what you say on a lot of political issues, but I do enjoy hearing your side and generally like the way you say it.

But I think that what z edge, ArunV, and others are hitting on is that usually when you comment on American politics, you are always critical of the subject at hand. Honestly, I can not remember ever seeing a post of yours that supported or agreed with any action or position the U.S. has ever taken, whether it was under the administration of Clinton or Bush. But you often chime in with comments critical of the U.S.

It does seem that a lot of the non-Americans are of the same mindset as you on this, and there may be some greater reason for it. I do not want to guess what it is myself due to certain fears.

I can say this though: I am glad that the U.S. has never experienced monarchy (we broke away from one), a "state church" (same), we never had a marxist/communist/whatever revolution, and we are not in any way a part of any other nation's "commonwealth." Basically, the U.S. was founded on an experiment, and a pretty good one in my opinion. The idea of kings, queens and commonwealths are silly to me (Australia should be 100% independent is what I am getting at; Peter Garrett should be on their currency instead of some old British lady).

And I personally don't want to bomb "everything we can" or whatever the phrase was. I do think we should bomb all targets associated with the responsible parties and those who support them.

~U2Alabama

Yes, Pubster.:yes:

And he will be re-elected.
Just remember you heard it from me first.:)

Oh and it's Diet Coke.-if u wanna bet a sodie over this..
Thank you-
Diamond
;)

diamond said:
I suspect Dr Who would prefer some phoo-phoo drink w/a splash of Kiwi juice in it or something.;)

For the love of... ;)

My day to day drink that's usually found sitting on my desktop is either a Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

My favorite non-alcoholic drink is usually a mixture of juices. What those juices are depends on my mood at the time. Therefore, get back to me.

My favorite alcoholic drink is a Long Island Iced Tea. Phoo-phoo that ya wimp! :yes:

P.S. Diamond: Bush is already coming across as the biggest dolt/cheapskate president. Know that $500 million that Bush pledged to Bono that he'd use to help African nations? Well, Congress had already approved this amount! In fact, Congress approved MORE and Bush cut the funds. He offerred $200 million now and then $150 million a year later. That's DECREASING the funds, not increasing them.

The Bush's have used every opportunity to cut and decrease foreign aid, while carefully manipulating the acts of Congress. We have seen no new advances on this war on terrorism - in fact, it seems worse. The economy is still dropping and more huge companies than ever are suddenly declaring their bankruptcy or "accounting errors." Each week I read how tens of thousands are losing their job.

At this point in time, I do not think Bush is an adequate, let alone great, president.

Fortunately for him, he has over 2 years to turn things around. If the Democrats offer a weak opponent of if the economy takes a huge upswing or if the war on terrorism produces one major action (such as the capture of Bin Laden), Bush might win a re-election. If that happens, we can expect more budget cuts on foreign aid, more big businesses to closer and more Mid-East problems. Lucky us!

doctorwho said:
P.S. Diamond: Bush is already coming across as the biggest dolt/cheapskate president. Know that $500 million that Bush pledged to Bono that he'd use to help African nations? Well, Congress had already approved this amount! In fact, Congress approved MORE and Bush cut the funds. He offerred $200 million now and then $150 million a year later. That's DECREASING the funds, not increasing them.

The Bush's have used every opportunity to cut and decrease foreign aid, while carefully manipulating the acts of Congress. We have seen no new advances on this war on terrorism - in fact, it seems worse. The economy is still dropping and more huge companies than ever are suddenly declaring their bankruptcy or "accounting errors." Each week I read how tens of thousands are losing their job.

At this point in time, I do not think Bush is an adequate, let alone great, president.

Fortunately for him, he has over 2 years to turn things around. If the Democrats offer a weak opponent of if the economy takes a huge upswing or if the war on terrorism produces one major action (such as the capture of Bin Laden), Bush might win a re-election. If that happens, we can expect more budget cuts on foreign aid, more big businesses to closer and more Mid-East problems. Lucky us!

Cheapskate President?.. Please look at the measures he has signed.. 1. The largest Farmer's Subsidy Ever 2. This Worthless Airport Security Measure 3. Talking about Prescription Drugs 4. The Biggest Education Bill Ever.. Frankly, I don't think you really have anything to complain about if you were forced to have a republican in office.

The War On Terrorism?.. No Progress?.. Just a few days ago there was this huuuge Gun battle in the Phillipines where some top ranked Members were killed.. Progress. Yes.. An American Terrorist was stopped.. Remember Pidilla?.. Abu Zabadeyah (Not sure how to spell) one of the top Five people in Al Queda was captured.. This is great progress.. There was a poll out just recently where only a third of Americans thought we were winning the WoT.. Pay attention a bit more.. We're doing a lot of good things.

Accounting Scandals?.. Business Scandals.. All learned from the Clintons who spent their each and every day wondering how they could slip by the law.

Bush Has made a great speech on the Middle East.. surely you see that?.. And with that he had washed his hands clean of that situation, now we can focus on Iraq.

L.Unplugged

I realize I don't need post this...it doesn't matter that much...but it's the principle of it, people!!

Elvis said:

a) I'm done with this thread.

b) I stated he has the charachter for those things. I did not state that those things were facts.

Character:
2 a : one of the attributes or features that make up and distinguish an individual b (1) : a feature used to separate distinguishable things into categories; also : a group or kind so separated <advertising of a very primitive character>

:no: Come on Elvis! You're telling me you can't see the double standard here? You're accusing someone of something and you don't have the facts to back it up. I don't think putting "character" in front of it makes it less of an accusation. You're making an accusation about his character. If you don't want people to throw out accusations without facts (a very common thing to do), then don't turn around and do it yourself a few posts later; or at the very least, recognize that you're doing it.

Imagine this......
Chaka said:

Elvis has the character to lie about George Bush and to tell people not to accuse someone of something without facts, while he does it himself. But those things never happened did they? Neither did the holocaust, Kosovo, or the Japanese incampment... right? lol.

Sounds like Chaka is accusing someone. If he posted something like that, I would hope you would expect him to have facts to back it up.

Lemonite said:

Cheapskate President?..

You read right. He's taking things that CONGRESS did (which, I admit surprises me) and then REDUCES the funding and then makes it sound like it was HIS idea to give this aid. Blah.

Also, the subsidies he's granting actually HURT Africa more because it decreases the ability of these countries to trade.

He is not a hero of mine - but at present, I fear Diamond would be right in that if elections were held today, he'd win. Of course, since he didn't really win last time, I guess it would be nice for him to officially win this time. :yes:

doctorwho said:
Also, the subsidies he's granting actually HURT Africa more because it decreases the ability of these countries to trade.

Quite right. The farmer subsidy is a form of protectionism and effectively places a tariff on the few imports that most African nations could possibly hope to sell. Thus it hurts them quite a bit. However, the U.S. has no qualms about turning around and preaching to them about the merits of free trade and indeed the IMF and World Bank require many African debtor countries to drop their tariffs as a condition of aid. Thus cheap American imports flood their markets and they are unable to export the few things they have, creating an even higher imbalance of trade and contributing to their already staggering debt. It's a stunning bit of hypocrisy on our part.

sulawesigirl4 said:

It's a stunning bit of hypocrisy on our part.

definitely. There was a good article on this (specifically U.S. cotton subsidies and their effect on cotton farmers in Mali), in yesterday's WSJ.

The decision by congress to pass this farm bill, and by Bush to sign it, sent me through the roof. I realize that their reasoning is that if we jack-up our agricultural subsidies up to the level of Europe's, then we have something to give up when we ask them to give up subsidies. That's backward thinking if you ask me.

It may work in the end, but it's hypocritical, and it makes matters much worse for farmers in countries that can't afford the massive subsidies of the U.S. and Europe.

Dr Who-
I dont think its productive to call our Commander In Chief a CheapAss.:mad:
He has ALOT on his plate right now. I'm sure Africa is on his mind and this is WHY he will be visiting Africa himself SOON.
You see he is LISTENING to Bono and Brother O Niell...:yes:
The DIFFERENCE is this Republicans have a DIFFERENT form of methodology of getting a task ACCOMPLISHED.
The PAST methods have FAILED. Republicans tend to be MORE RESULTS oriented.
We want it DONE RIGHT this time..It will take time.:yes:
Please be patient.:)
That it doesnt agree w/YOUR methodology DOES NOT give you LICSENCE to throw metaphorical rocks at him.:ohmy:
Plus Bono likes him and his cabinet, you cannot take that from him-(Bush):yes:
Also-
He WON the election fair and square.. just ask the Supreme Court.:)

Some of YOU are MORE partisan and WORSE than the Republicans that were TRYING to crucify Bubba when he got his penis caught in his zipper and literally SULLIED the Oval office.
Will you please stop?:cool:

For the people who have called me names and labeled me here in this thread..my response is- "small potatos"
Name calling is beneath me.:)
Thanks for reading.
diamond
:)

diamond, no offense, but i think you're a little too obsessed with what bono thinks and in the grand scheme of things (as much as i admire bono and his actions) it matters little.

Screaming Flower said:
diamond, no offense, but i think you're a little too obsessed with what bono thinks and in the grand scheme of things (as much as i admire bono and his actions) it matters little.
Umm Screamer-
Incorrect.
You see when Bono used to BLAST REAGAN and BUSH Sr. from the stage, in the early and late 80s I would wince a little.:ohmy:
My friends would say-"Dave, How can you reconcile those comments, being a Republican"?:larry:
My response was- " Thats ok Bono has his beliefs and I admire him as a performer first,hes entitled to his opinion.":yes:
I didnt think less of him for his polictical agenda.
I realized EARLY that YOU could NOT pigeon-hole Bono into a certain Party.
He has recently came out and said he is "A"Polictical.
It was a WONDERFUL confirmation that Bono would be OPEN-MINDED enough to work in a bi-partisan fashion.:yes:

Lastly-
If Bono hated this Administration I would STILL attend U2 Shows and vote Republican.....
Do you get it?
I think you do.:yes:
thanks kiddo-
keep it krunk;)
diamond

Last edited:
doctorwho said:

You read right. He's taking things that CONGRESS did (which, I admit surprises me) and then REDUCES the funding and then makes it sound like it was HIS idea to give this aid. Blah.

He is not a hero of mine - but at present, I fear Diamond would be right in that if elections were held today, he'd win. Of course, since he didn't really win last time, I guess it would be nice for him to officially win this time. :yes:

Congress has stated many times that they are here 'to do what the president wants'.. 'If He tells us to do this, then we'll do it.'.. read.. CFR. 'Reduces Funding'.. He reduces the funding teh liberals are clamoring for.. Frankly, I am upset that he is even conceding to the liberal agenda, but like I wrote before.. If you can't have a liberal president in office and you are a liberal.. Bush is granting you most of your agenda.. just not as extreme as you want.

'Since He didn't win last time'... Get over it.. How petty.. Did you read the media's vote count in FL.. Bush Won.

Diamond is right.. Bush would win an election today.. Republicans are going to win this November, and W will be reelected, because the people believe in him, they trust in him to do what is right for this country.. And this harkens back to Diamond's First post in this thread.. Because of his Character.

L.Unplugged

Achtung Bubba said:

Sorry, but it seems to me Dr Teeth compared Bush to Hitler:

I grant I could have misinterpreted that comment, but I've seen no evidence for it - no post where Dr Teeth said, "Bubba, that's not what I meant."

First, I wasn't calling ANYONE a Nazi: I was responding to Dr Teeth's comparison between Bush and Hitler.

My question is, if calling someone a Nazi is bad (and it is), is comparing someone to HITLER an acceptable act?

The reason you haven't seen any posts of me since is because I don't live behind a computer. But here it comes...

Oh Bubba Bubba Bubba, that was not what I meant!!! Angela Harlem (at least I believe it was her...) hit the nail right on the head. I compared the relationship Blair has with Bush (sucking up) to the relationship Mussolini had with Hitler (also sucking up). Anyone whose first language is English should have seen that, unless they've tied some striped flag in front of their eyes.

The only reason I used WWII characters is that someone (I think it was even you Bubba) got the WWII context into my head by comparing an intelligent man like Churchill to an idiot like Bush.

But hey just for the sake of it, I'll compare Bush to Hitler if that's what you want: Bush is playing the propaganda thing just like Hitler did. Hitler gained popularity by focussing on a common enemy (especially on the jews) and giving the Germans a sense of unity. Guess what Bush is doing now?

diamond said:

I realized EARLY that YOU could NOT pigeon-hole Bono into a certain Party.
He has recently came out and said he is "A"Polictical.
It was a WONDERFUL confirmation that Bono would be OPEN-MINDED enough to work in a bi-partisan fashion.:yes:

diamond:
I think you are a tad naive to believe that Bono is "A Political", i.e "independent". If you truly believe this than you are a victim of Bono's charms and persuasive powers. Seriously. I bet you your favorite sodie pop you can't name me even ONE organization that Bono is personally involved in that represents a "conservative" agenda or ideals. (I'll take my Sprite anytime). Certainly Amnesty Int'l doesn't qualify. Greenpeace? Hardly. Drop the Debt? Nope. Stop Sellafield? No again. How about Ali's Chernobyl Project? Sorry, that isn't one either.

My point is that it seems to me that you are trying to gloss over the fact that while Bono may (and I stress MAY say he is "A Political", because I've personally never read that statement in print or heard him in interviews say this) his actions speak much louder than his words. From the moment U2 burst into the public eye Bono has consistently championed the plight(s) of the underdogs, the less fortunate, etc via his work for AIDS organizations, debt relief, Amnesty, Greenpeace and on and on. These are ALL liberal/progressive postions and organizations with which he has worked. So please...don't make such broad statements about Bono's political leanings when the facts clearly demonstrate your statement is without merit.

You always want to infuse his relationship with "W" as proof positive he his "A Political". This is a major league stretch on your part. Bono is politically astute-he realizes that in order to accomplish what he wants he MUST be on solid footing with who is in control i.e who controls the purse strings. Currently that is Bush and his administration. This hardly makes Bono "A Political". What it does make him is smart and politically savvy.

Bottom line: You can try and trick yourself and others into believing that our beloved Bono is "A Political" but past and current history proves otherwise.

[cheap sarcasm]Everybody here seems to be forgetting that diamond knows Bono quite intimately and has an almost brother-like band with him[/cheap sarcasm]

DrTeeth said:

The reason you haven't seen any posts of me since is because I don't live behind a computer. But here it comes...

Oh Bubba Bubba Bubba, that was not what I meant!!! Angela Harlem (at least I believe it was her...) hit the nail right on the head. I compared the relationship Blair has with Bush (sucking up) to the relationship Mussolini had with Hitler (also sucking up). Anyone whose first language is English should have seen that, unless they've tied some striped flag in front of their eyes.

The only reason I used WWII characters is that someone (I think it was even you Bubba) got the WWII context into my head by comparing an intelligent man like Churchill to an idiot like Bush.

But hey just for the sake of it, I'll compare Bush to Hitler if that's what you want: Bush is playing the propaganda thing just like Hitler did. Hitler gained popularity by focussing on a common enemy (especially on the jews) and giving the Germans a sense of unity. Guess what Bush is doing now?

As I said, I may have been interpreted what you said incorrectly - I apologize for doing so. Though, honestly, I believe it irresponsible to assume that someone WON'T take a Bush-Hitler analogy the wrong way, particularly considering how often liberals make the connection in the first place...

...as you just did in THIS post.

I know I'm supposed to ease off on the word, but I wonder: when you say, "Bush is playing the propaganda thing just like Hitler did," WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

While we're on the subject of Bush/Hitler (an extension of conservatism/Nazism, a subject that - frankly - comes up far too often)...

I don't often quote another person's words and claim them as my own - claim that I agree with those words absolutely - but I do so here:

Calling someone a Nazi is as bad as calling them a ?******? or a ?kike? or anything else you can think of. It?s not cute. It?s not funny. And it?s certainly not clever. If you?re too stupid to understand that a philosophy that favors a federally structured republic, with numerous restraints on the scope and power of government to interfere with individual rights or the free market, is a lot different from an ethnic-nationalist, atheistic, and socialist program of genocide and international aggression, you should use this rule of thumb: If someone isn?t advocating the murder of millions of people in gas chambers and a global Reich for the White Man you shouldn?t assume he?s a Nazi and you should know it?s pretty damn evil to call him one.

However, if you?re not too stupid to recognize the difference, but you just think saying such things will get you more attention from the press, make you a hero to some constituency, or simply makes you sound impressive, than you deserve to be socked in the goddamn face.

Regards,
Bubba

Yo Bubba-
Maybe, just maybe after Bush WINS in 2004, then they'll start to get it.;)
Until then..chin up my brother..and be prepared for the typical nitpicking, ass-hairsplitting, predictable fault-finding, muttering ect.from the opposition.:mac:
Its ok, it makes for a fun ride..
Continue to fight the good fight.:)

Let them smoke their dope and complain.;)

Cheers-
diamond

Last edited:
Like someone to blame said:

diamond:
I think you are a tad naive to believe that Bono is "A Political", i.e "independent". If you truly believe this than you are a victim of Bono's charms and persuasive powers. Seriously. I bet you your favorite sodie pop you can't name me even ONE organization that Bono is personally involved in that represents a "conservative" agenda or ideals. (I'll take my Sprite anytime). Certainly Amnesty Int'l doesn't qualify. Greenpeace? Hardly. Drop the Debt? Nope. Stop Sellafield? No again. How about Ali's Chernobyl Project? Sorry, that isn't one either.

My point is that it seems to me that you are trying to gloss over the fact that while Bono may (and I stress MAY say he is "A Political", because I've personally never read that statement in print or heard him in interviews say this) his actions speak much louder than his words. From the moment U2 burst into the public eye Bono has consistently championed the plight(s) of the underdogs, the less fortunate, etc via his work for AIDS organizations, debt relief, Amnesty, Greenpeace and on and on. These are ALL liberal/progressive postions and organizations with which he has worked. So please...don't make such broad statements about Bono's political leanings when the facts clearly demonstrate your statement is without merit.

You always want to infuse his relationship with "W" as proof positive he his "A Political". This is a major league stretch on your part. Bono is politically astute-he realizes that in order to accomplish what he wants he MUST be on solid footing with who is in control i.e who controls the purse strings. Currently that is Bush and his administration. This hardly makes Bono "A Political". What it does make him is smart and politically savvy.

Bottom line: You can try and trick yourself and others into believing that our beloved Bono is "A Political" but past and current history proves otherwise.

Umm.
Well you better talk to Bono about that because he said it..on CSPAN... I HEARD it come from his OWN mouth.

He then went on and sais he THOUGHT THE ADMINISTRATION'S MOTIVES WERE SINCERE. Maybe you can get him to retract BOTH those statements, Brother Someone?:huh:
It seems you may have a problem w/Bono's openmindeness?
Perhaps?
My point is this..Bono is NOT the same person he was 15 yrs ago..
Bono has evolved as a person

The Republican Party has evolved as a Party:yes:.
Youre prloly NOT the same person that you were 15 yrs ago.,correct?
.I know Im not.
Furthurmore..DATA has Republicans involved, and Drop The Debt is a Bi-Partisan endeavor.:yes:

Lastly, w/Bono supporting the War On Terror..he isnt totally aligning himself w/Amnesty International( remember-theyre opposed) now-like he was in the 1980's now is he Brother Someone?:eyebrow:
You see Bono has also evolved.:yes:

Get over Bono's compassion and openmindedness and you will have no one to blame.:)
Your friend-
DB9

Last edited:
hahahahaha

diamond said:

Get over Bono's compassion and openmindedness and you will have no one to blame.:)
Your friend-
DB9

and that is the funniest thing you have said in the last 24 hrs.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
U2Bama said:
Kobeyashi:
Example: The University of Alabama School of Medicine is in the city where I work; it is a public institution with tremendous resources dedicated to treatment of heart disease, cancer, and other fields, and much of their research is funded by private grants.

~U2Alabama

hey! that's kobayashi;)

i am aware of the UAB med school. i believe my organization funds some researchers who have collaborated on some research there. one of the better teaching schools in the US that i've ever encountered, friendly admin as well;) must be southern hospitality.

Achtung Bubba said:
As I said, I may have been interpreted what you said incorrectly - I apologize for doing so. Though, honestly, I believe it irresponsible to assume that someone WON'T take a Bush-Hitler analogy the wrong way, particularly considering how often liberals make the connection in the first place...

I don't really care about what you think liberals are saying. I suggest you save comments like in your previous posts untill an actual liberal (and no, that's not a non-republican) will post an actual Bush-Hitler analogy. You have interpreted what I said incorrectly, not because of my irresponsibillity to post it but because you were blinded by your apparent adoration towards Bush. I can only be held accountable for what I write and not for what you or anybody else thinks I'm writing.

Achtung Bubba said:
I know I'm supposed to ease off on the word, but I wonder: when you say, "Bush is playing the propaganda thing just like Hitler did," WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Come on, you don't see how Bush is milking this to the best of his advantage?

Bills should change their name to Ills (oops)

kobayashi said:

ohhh, troy:) he's great, took my bills out on more than i occasion:down:

Wow Koby, you know how at the end of that 'one' video the buffalo runs off the cliff and the rest of the herd follows, um well :lol:

Yeah we got ya twice, and losing 4 in a row may be like running off a cliff. But letting go of Flutie was a big big mistake.
Anyway bro,
back to FYM
Diamond likes diet coke remember;)

DrTeeth said:

I don't really care about what you think liberals are saying. I suggest you save comments like in your previous posts untill an actual liberal (and no, that's not a non-republican) will post an actual Bush-Hitler analogy. You have interpreted what I said incorrectly, not because of my irresponsibillity to post it but because you were blinded by your apparent adoration towards Bush. I can only be held accountable for what I write and not for what you or anybody else thinks I'm writing.

I still agree with Bubba here DrTeeth, I interpreted this the same way too

Come on, you don't see how Bush is milking this to the best of his advantage?

Really, no. I think Tony Blair is aligned with the americans and vice versa for the good of his people. If the terror activity intensifys, we have an "extra set of eyes and ears" in the British at the very least. I am not trying to leave out our Canadian and European allies as well here.

And to the middle-eastern folks who would rather not be caught in the middle but are; Mr. Bush succinctly(with Mr. Blair by his side) stated "...you are either with us or against us..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom