Is Barack Obama the new Luke Skywalker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is Barack Obama the new Luke Skywalker?

• OMG Yes! He's even related to Dick "Darth Vader" Cheney!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • The Force is strong with him, but he's no Luke Skywalker.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Completed his training, he has not.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Come on U2dem, don't you know that Star Wars isn't real?

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
19106316hc5.jpg

Last edited:
:hmm: I haven't heard him whining about sticking around for next year's harvest, but I did see him once flip through the air with Dennis Kucinich on his back... :hmm:

Is that an illustration of Barack on the cover of RS, or a really horrible Photoshop job?

Your right, sorry, must be one of the good Kennedy's :wink:

I would save a Leia tag for when a Bush twin runs on a democratic ticket though :wink: as it would fit so much better

Last edited:
Honestly I think that cover is rather ridiculous, and I would bet he's embarrassed by it-maybe even more so than the swimsuit picture (which I don't think he should have been embarrassed by but he was).

Irvine511 said:
his light saber, is it Luke green or Sam Jackson grape soda purple?

Green, with a purple tip.

So if Cheney's Vader then does that make Dubya the Emperor? Can't be, he's not smart enough to be the Emperor. Maybe it's Carl Rove? GWB can be Jar Jar.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Honestly I think that cover is rather ridiculous, and I would bet he's embarrassed by it-maybe even more so than the swimsuit picture (which I don't think he should have been embarrassed by but he was).

Yeah it's pretty over the top, thus this thread :wink:

I don't think he is the new Luke Skywalker, but I voted for "OMG Yes! He's even related to Dick "Darth Vader" Cheney!" because Dick Cheney is definitely Darth Vader.

Back
Top Bottom