Indian swami arrested for breast massaging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
[/QUOTE]

Breast massaging swami arrested

Police in India have arrested a swami who claimed massaging the breasts of childless women would help them get pregnant.

The Deccan Chronicle says Kuchamardhana Swamy, alias Gottimukkala Babu Rao, was arrested at the Sri Rajarajeswari temple at Parkal in Andhra Pradesh after a complaint was lodged by a social worker

Hundreds of women had been visiting him on Mondays and Saturdays to have their breasts massaged, because they believed it would result in motherhood.

Rao claimed he had the blessings of Hindu god Lord Shiva to 'treat' the women.

The former teacher turned into a swami when his wife left him because the couple could not have children.

The officer sent to arrest Rao encountered protests from female devotees who argued the police were interfering with their treatment, and denying them the swami's blessings.

The swami has been charged under laws dealing with cheating and outraging the modesty of women.

[/QUOTE]
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_768550.html?menu=news

in the words of jay leno. "Massaging a woman's breast wont' get her pregnant...not a bad start though".

I feel bad this guy cheated so many women..but I mean at some level I guess it is funny..This is the paradox of india..the same country that exports more doctors and engieers than any other nation in the world is also home to ignorance that is exploited at this level.

So...which one of us is going to bail diamond out of jail?

Last edited:
what some men will do to feel a boob :eyebrow:

I know it wasn't funny to the women who had their modesty outraged but I can't help laughing...just a little :silent:

Shiva always was my favorite Hindu God.

On a side note,
the therapy probably had an effect.

Women who get their breasts manipulated are more likely to be in the mood.

More mood- more lovin- more lovin- higher likelihood of conception

deep said:
Shiva always was my favorite Hindu God.

On a side note,
the therapy probably had an effect.

Women who get their breasts manipulated are more likely to be in the mood.

More mood- more lovin- more lovin- higher likelihood of conception

I've actually heard that breast manipulation can change hormone levels

in any case...I highly doubt birth rate is a serious problem in india.

last week, I bought concert tickets through Ticketmaster and had to pay $15.50 in handling charges even though I didn't get handled. The only difference between Ticketmaster and this swami is at least these women got what they paid for.

I wonder if this will work on my wife tonight...heheheeh

O jeeze...did I say that out loud?

Back
Top Bottom