In the Spirit of John 15:17 I dare both Repulicans/Democrats and Non US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hear one more Clinton penis joke, I think I will literally hurl. Who made a big deal about it? The Republican Party and our tabloid-style media. We didn't have a president for a couple of years, because some certain members of Congress went on some vengeful moral crusade, and, besides, a do-nothing Congress is in keeping with pro-business, laissez-faire capitalism, now isn't it? Diversion legislation to justify paying a bunch of do-nothing Congressmen six figure salaries.

Honestly, I think that what Bush potentially did with Enron--with his deep connections with Kenneth Lay--are far more worthy of investigating than whether Clinton cheated on his wife and lied about it under oath. The former affected far more people, as the latter affected no one.

Melon

Whats this about Satanic smilies?:mac:
:dance: the dancing guy likes to dance so he dances. Nothing wrong with a little indulgence.:evil:

RavenStar said:
Whats this about Satanic smilies?:mac:
:dance: the dancing guy likes to dance so he dances. Nothing wrong with a little indulgence.:evil:
I agree w the RavenChid:mac:

db9

melon said:
If I hear one more Clinton penis joke, I think I will literally hurl. Who made a big deal about it? The Republican Party and our tabloid-style media. We didn't have a president for a couple of years, because some certain members of Congress went on some vengeful moral crusade, and, besides, a do-nothing Congress is in keeping with pro-business, laissez-faire capitalism, now isn't it? Diversion legislation to justify paying a bunch of do-nothing Congressmen six figure salaries.

Honestly, I think that what Bush potentially did with Enron--with his deep connections with Kenneth Lay--are far more worthy of investigating than whether Clinton cheated on his wife and lied about it under oath. The former affected far more people, as the latter affected no one.

Melon

Melon,

Of course, you are right. I have mentioned this before. Some members are more obsessed with Bill Clinton?s penis than Monica ever was!

It is very bizarre. Their posts alternate between flag waving and penis waving.

They should consider counseling. Perhaps, penis aversion therapy would help.

melon said:

Melon

Please go hurl then. ( :D )

Who started this?
Things were going fine until you posted here.

Let's look at a few reasons why you should avoid threads like these in the future:

1. You bring up negative anti-Bush propaganda every chance you get, and it is only non factual propaganda.

2. You have made a mockery of a well-intentioned thread.

3. Jealousy and political frustration are no reasons to arouse hatred for your president.

4. You continually avoid questions ( re: your hatred of Bush under any circumstances )

5. You sidestep real issues ( re: the fact that Clinton could have prevented 911 if he would have done his job from 93 on as I have pointed out to you repeatedly )

6. In place of real issues you want to bring up unrelated incidents ( re: wtf do Kenneth Lay and Enron have to do with Clinton's allowing the terrorists to murder Americans for 8 years? )

7. Your fear of the truth has created a blind allegiance to Clinton and it is revealed in your posts wherefore a human life ending is of lower importance than someones job?

Now, let me make a couple more points that run in tandem with the twisted liberal logic. Some liberals, mind you.

Your sudden mention of Enron (whilst avoiding the issues I presented you) is not only cowardly but your peers have done the same thing. To add to your frustration nothing you throw at him sticks. He is not the criminal his predecessor was, yet liberal denial over this has them in opposition over his every move to include protecting our country! My GOD how low won't people stoop??!!!

And the only fault you seem to be able to find with President Bush is his "handicap" or speech impediment. I guess it is funny on late night tv, when tastefully done. But when the hateful, vindictive liberals (not all liberals, mind you) smear it around it is an obvious act of vengeance. And then label him stupid because of a handicap??? When you see an individual in a wheel chair do you call them a "RETARD"???

And this brings up another issue of hypocrisy. Can anybody imagine if the entire republican population were to smear and spit upon a Democrat President for having a speech impediment? My oh my the sky would fall then, and the world might just stop spinning.

And speaking of hypocrisy, this brings out another issue. What in the heck can anyone really say to Enron after the lying, cheating example Bill Clinton set for all CEO's around the world? And this Enron has been around a lot longer than since the beginning of the Bush Presidency, which has nothing to do with Enron's collapse.

Personally I don't care that much about the whoremonger Clinton was, or the fact that he whored out the White House for campaign contributions. I have said that a hundred times, and any idiot can figure out that those certain members of Congress didn't give a whip about that either. However, it was the only way to nail him at that particular time, and stop him from screwing this country up even more than he already had. Of course they should have impeached him before he started selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese or allowing our own military to be murdered. Of course that would have been like, 1993!!!

Bill Clinton's philandering aside, (because if that were all I had to complain about then I would have a different opinion of him) I care about the real issues here that affect our lives.

But hey, don't let me shatter your image of him.
:)

Last edited:
Hmm.
Z
Umm
a few nice points.
Umm you feel better now?
db9

I lament for this thread..and what it coulda been.:sad: :| :reject:

z edge said:

Who started this?
Things were going fine until you posted here.

No I believe that title goes to you for overreacting to my responses with overbloated tirades as these.

Let's look at a few reasons why you should avoid threads like these in the future:

1. You bring up negative anti-Bush propaganda every chance you get, and it is only non factual propaganda.

Yes, I forgot. Bush is God. Clinton is Satan. You seem to buy every last piece of anti-Clinton propaganda, might I add.

2. You have made a mockery of a well-intentioned thread.

Oh yes. "Well-intentioned." Perhaps. But do you know any politics thread that ends up with all of us hugging? This comes with the territory.

3. Jealousy and political frustration are no reasons to arouse hatred for your president.

"Jealousy and political frustration." That sure didn't stop the Republican Party during the Clinton era, now did it?

4. You continually avoid questions ( re: your hatred of Bush under any circumstances )

You know what? I'm not going to even dignify that question with an answer. You dug up a nearly year old thread, knowing full well I use this forum to blow off steam. My thoughts are not fixed, as I thought you knew. But I see that if it fits your political agenda, you'll dig as far back as necessary, right?

5. You sidestep real issues ( re: the fact that Clinton could have prevented 911 if he would have done his job from 93 on as I have pointed out to you repeatedly )

Right. And Bush was just concerned all along the way, right? That sure didn't stop him from giving over $40 million to the Taliban in April 2001 for the "war on drugs." Or do we have short memories?

6. In place of real issues you want to bring up unrelated incidents ( re: wtf do Kenneth Lay and Enron have to do with Clinton's allowing the terrorists to murder Americans for 8 years? )

Or during the 1980s, when Reagan encouraged the "jihad" fanatics in Afghanistan, because the U.S.S.R. was the "great Satan" over America. Or when Bush left Saddam Hussein in power in Iraq. Or when Reagan made shady alliances with dictators all in the guise of "anti-communism." Do we forget that Saddam Hussein was our ally in the 1980s and that we funded much of his military toys in the Iran-Iraq War? But yes, I forgot. It's all Bill Clinton's fault! :rolleyes:

7. Your fear of the truth has created a blind allegiance to Clinton and it is revealed in your posts wherefore a human life ending is of lower importance than someones job?

I really don't understand this awkward sentence. And if you really believe this, then you really haven't read all my threads like you think you have.

Now, let me make a couple more points that run in tandem with the twisted liberal logic. Some liberals, mind you.

"Some" when you cowardly mean to refer to me, right?

Your sudden mention of Enron (whilst avoiding the issues I presented you) is not only cowardly but your peers have done the same thing. To add to your frustration nothing you throw at him sticks. He is not the criminal his predecessor was, yet liberal denial over this has them in opposition over his every move to include protecting our country! My GOD how low won't people stoop??!!!

Oh yes. I just imagined that Kenneth Lay was a close political ally of both Dick Cheney and George Bush. I just imagined that much of his cabinet and advisors are former Enron executives. I just imagined that California's private utility companies were running far below capacity and crying "shortage." I just imagined that Bush did absolutely nothing about it, and, on top of it, Enron was right there to cash in on billions of taxpayer dollars for "emergency" energy. I just imagined that Dick Cheney refused to show the energy policy he supposedly created with Kenneth Lay out of "executive privilege." Of course Dick isn't hiding anything. What would he have to lose by hiding his energy policy? My GOD how low won't people stoop??!!!

And the only fault you seem to be able to find with President Bush is his "handicap" or speech impediment. I guess it is funny on late night tv, when tastefully done.[/B

"The only fault." You are very much guilty of willful blindness, as I've mentioned more even in this thread alone.

But when the hateful, vindictive liberals (not all liberals, mind you) smear it around it is an obvious act of vengeance.

Again, I see you are referring to me. How compassionately conservative of you.

And then label him stupid because of a handicap??? When you see an individual in a wheel chair do you call them a "RETARD"???

Let's see. I don't label him stupid on the basis of his "handicap," which I find to be a dubiously created distinction. I label him stupid on the fact that I see Dick Cheney speaking candidly on television--shows like "Meet the Press"--but where is our president? Reading off a teleprompter. Or asking earnest questions as to whether there are black people in Brazil, while Condolezza Rice is forced to try and prevent something embarrassing. Or referring to the people of Pakistan using the derogatory "Paki" term. Has this man lived in a cave for most of his life? This, mein lieber, is not merely a handicap.

And this brings up another issue of hypocrisy. Can anybody imagine if the entire republican population were to smear and spit upon a Democrat President for having a speech impediment? My oh my the sky would fall then, and the world might just stop spinning.

Can anybody imagine if the entire Republican population were to smear and spit upon a Democrat President for...nothing at all? And how many "Impeach Clinton" bumper stickers did I see in early 1993?

And speaking of hypocrisy, this brings out another issue. What in the heck can anyone really say to Enron after the lying, cheating example Bill Clinton set for all CEO's around the world? And this Enron has been around a lot longer than since the beginning of the Bush Presidency, which has nothing to do with Enron's collapse.

Yes, of course. We should all have looked to the example of our Clinton-era Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. This fine human specimen, while putting moral chastisement on Clinton, was cheating on his terminally ill second wife (whom he was cheating on his first wife with), whom he divorced shortly before her death. Or his short lived replacement, Bob (?) Livingston, who was busy carrying out an affair all his own at the same time. But I forgot. The Republican Party is God's Own Party (GOP), and these fine gentlemen can cheat on anyone they like, since we all know Democrats are a bunch of anarchist, communist, homosexual baby-killers.

Enron has certainly been around longer than the beginning of Bush's presidency. Lay was busy courting Bush, Sr. and Reagan in their days. Oh and I forgot. Clinton had a Congress that turned down any attempt at corporate reform. Oops! Lest we forget, the American presidency is not a dictatorship, no matter what Bush and his "Homeland Security" arm state.

Personally I don't care that much about the whoremonger Clinton was, or the fact that he whored out the White House for campaign contributions.

Oh really? Let's dig...well, read...a bit further back in this thread:

"he was really getting lip-service of his own if you umm-(a different kind that is) know what I mean :tongue:"

And it's funny you bring up the issue of campaign contributions, with the president who amassed the largest campaign contributions out of any president currently in office. He doesn't need to "whore out" the White House I guess, but I guess the rest of America is up for sale. Lest we also forget that Clinton's predecessors did much of the same thing in regards to "whoring out" the White House. Or did we forget in the flurry of Bush, Sr. romanticism?

I have said that a hundred times, and any idiot can figure out that those certain members of Congress didn't give a whip about that either. However, it was the only way to nail him at that particular time, and stop him from screwing this country up even more than he already had.

I shall keep this quote handy for the future.

Of course they should have impeached him before he started selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese or allowing our own military to be murdered. Of course that would have been like, 1993!!!

"Selling nuclear secrets." How hysterical, literally.

"Allowing our own military to be murdered." Of course, I'm guessing you're referring to Somalia? How many died in Mogadishu ("Black Hawk Down")? Wasn't it something like 15? I often forget how different American warfare is now, where 15 dead Americans is a catastrophe, but 1,000 dead Somalis is an achievement.

Bill Clinton's philandering aside, (because if that were all I had to complain about then I would have a different opinion of him) I care about the real issues here that affect our lives.

You care about war, because you are a military man. Let's just face it. You are thinking about *yourself* and your *own* career. If there were no war, you'd be unemployed.

I *do* care about the *real* issues that affect our lives, and how dare you imply that somehow my thoughts are trivial in comparison to yours. Much of what you blame on Clinton emanated from his predecessors.

--Corporate greed and irresponsibility: Reagan era deregulation, mostly from his 1986 tax plan. It just took 15 years for reality to find its way through the legalized gambling institution we call "the stock market." "Greed is good." "Ethics are for wimps." But the 1980s never die.

--Terrorism: Where did Al-Qaeda find its roots? "Jihad" was a dead concept until the Reagan Administration encouraged a fundamentalist Islamic movement who wished to use "jihad" against the invading Soviets. But hey...in war, we must make allies with the criminal element, right (as the Bush II Administration reiterated after September 11th)? It is only laughable as to how many of these "terrorists" were our "allies" only 20 years prior. Heck, Saddam Hussein was our buddy when he was busy fighting those "evil" Iranians. I wonder how many of our current "allies" in the "war on terror" will be our future enemies?

--China: Oh when will the hypocrisy end? How many of our cheap trinkets come from China--and have for a long time--but Cuba is still communist public enemy #1? Good old shattered Cuba, but nuclear-capable, quasi-communist / quasi-capitalist China, which still has secret aims of invading and turning America into a communist nation, is somehow our friend? I certainly haven't seen Bush suddenly drop trade with China, so don't start playing moral high ground with this one.

--Afghanistan: Lest we also forget, the Taliban, despite their long list of atrocities towards their own people and a known harbor of terrorist facilities, were somehow good enough for $40 million American tax dollars only five months prior to September 11th. Yes, indeed, Bush was about to declare war on Al-Qaeda even before September 11th, as the government propaganda stated...riiiight.

But hey, don't let me shatter your image of the Republican Party...

Melon

Yknow both of you guys need to knock it off.

* see thread at top of page

Melon you have a *you need to ignore _______ list a mile long

Does this tell you anything?

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom