i'm offended and i demand an apology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
yeah, that's right.

i'm personally offended by something someone else has said or done, or might even think about doing, and i demand to be compensated for my grief.

i myself have never done anything to incite these things that bother me, for i am considerate towards all people and full of respect for their various beliefs and values.

but did you hear about john smith?!?!!? he's a bloody racist!!!!!!!

and did you hear about that neighborhood in chicago that wasn't allowed to sing christmas songs at that thing at that place?!?!

and did you hear about the government??? they're raising taxes!!!!

no one ever looks after me, me being ordinary joe who pays his bills on time and never runs into trouble with the law.

why is everyone out to get me?!

my personal life is spotless, i've never done or said anything like all those others have.

that's why i can sue anyone i don't agree with, guys.

take off your pants, guys. the ripped holes by the knee make me think of unclean holes if you know what i mean.

this is a family-oriented country, guys, why should my kids minds have to be filled with such disgusting filth?!

i reserve the right to be offended, and i demand an apology.

you're not american, zoomer and therefore cannot complain. so shut your noisehole, eh? eh?

no, really, before this gets closed, it's true.

martha said:

The proper term is "piehole."

sheesh. Get it right.

that's only for you seppos who declare everything a pie!! you lot even call pizzas 'pie', dont you?
tsk.

does any where else besides australia have actual meat pies? and in abundance like here?

Zoomerang96 said:
take off your pants, guys. the ripped holes by the knee make me think of unclean holes if you know what i mean.

I understood you whole post except this part.

Please explain so i can be offended.

Re: Re: i'm offended and i demand an apology

zoney! said:

I understood you whole post except this part.

Please explain so i can be offended.

uh HELLO

uh

NO!!

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah, that's right.

i'm personally offended by something someone else has said or done, or might even think about doing, and i demand to be compensated for my grief.

i myself have never done anything to incite these things that bother me, for i am considerate towards all people and full of respect for their various beliefs and values.

but did you hear about john smith?!?!!? he's a bloody racist!!!!!!!

and did you hear about that neighborhood in chicago that wasn't allowed to sing christmas songs at that thing at that place?!?!

and did you hear about the government??? they're raising taxes!!!!

no one ever looks after me, me being ordinary joe who pays his bills on time and never runs into trouble with the law.

why is everyone out to get me?!

my personal life is spotless, i've never done or said anything like all those others have.

that's why i can sue anyone i don't agree with, guys.

this is a family-oriented country, guys, why should my kids minds have to be filled with such disgusting filth?!

i reserve the right to be offended, and i demand an apology.

:hmm: Where is that "get over it" thread gone too!

fly so high! said:

A dog's eye does not have fruit in it.....if its got fruit in it it's a cake!

tarts aren't cakes or pies. and they have fruit! ooh. mince pies are the exception to everything.
haaaaaaaaaa

Australia's development could be much faster if they didn't have to think about whether it's a pie, a tart a cake or something else all the time :lol:

martha said:
:| :| :| :| :|

See, this is why my country rules the world. We know if it has crust and fruit, and the occasional nut, it's a pie. If it has meat in it, it's a casserole.

A cake is a whole different thing. :tsk:

:up:

absolutely. a pie has fruit (or sometimes lemon preserves or chocolate pudding). as you said, if it had meat, it'd be a casserole.

honestly.

are you a cake or a pie person?

i'm in a mixed relationship -- i'm partial to pie, but Memphis prefers cake. it's a source of tension, but we manage to work out our differences.

Last edited:
I'm both Cake and Pie. I like Lemon Meragne and Pecan Pie.

Cake must be Tre Leches or chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom