I'm back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just got back online after our telephone service was f:censored:d up for nine days after Hurricane Ivan hit us. I have never been through such a violent storm. Trees all over were uprooted, and so many were down you couldn't drive down the street for a few days after the storm. The force of the wind blew some bricks off of our chimney and they just got blown into the ground. Whew! I really didn't get much news because I'm used to getting my news from the Internet. The only thing I picked up was that CBS really shot itself in the foot with the alleged Bush papers. All hurricanes can go to Hell for all I care. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Yeah those fabrications (a forgery is of something real like a $100 bill, a fabrication would be a $99 bill) were interesting.

Good to see you are allright - I guess you didn't get the shortest end of that weather stick :wink: - stay safe.

Ivan sounds like it did to your community what Isabel did here last year. It's no fun. What's great to see is people pulling together. I remember being at a stoplight a few days after isabel and a caravan of utility trucks went across the intersection and people got out of their cars and cheered. it was a great moment. the worst truly does bring out the best in people.

Nbcrusader, I have *many* pent-up :censored:'s ready to go!! :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
JOKE! JOKE! I'm just still my opinionated self. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom