Ignorance: Posted By Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOCK

The Fly
To all those who believe that bombing Afghanistan is the only way...

How you can even claim that bombing ANYTHING is even the least bit justifiable is a complete and utter mystery to me...The bombings in Afghanistan are not only hurting, destroying & completely obliterating military personnel but also innocent civilians...all those who believe otherwise are the most ignorant and slow witted people on the face of the earth (Americans, not all but most: some Canadians too)...To believe this you must have been, for the past 20 years, living in a cave, with your eyes closed and your ears plugged...Not that I sympathize with the hijackers but at least they knew what they were talking about(so do I, don't bother)...

Please Open Your Eyes!

(this is posted by a friend of BLOCK)

[This message has been edited by BLOCK (edited 10-20-2001).]

Ok Block , tell me , your point how to get out of this situation ???
People are angry , they're very , very pissed off , never before America didn't got any real response on their political power , deals , movements . To by ourselves : for due repect for US Army is not so expirienced , that's why they're using bombs now ( very logic solution , bla bla bla bla , it's all bullshit - BULLET THE BLUE SKY - IT HAPPENS AGAIN , P.S. SEE MY RAP BTBS POST . REMEMBER BONO'S RAP FROM BULLET 2001, WONDER WHY NOW HE DON'T USE IT , ZXZHXZJKXHZKJXHKJZXHKZJHXKJZXHKJZXHKJZX
FUCK YOU

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 10-20-2001).]

Remember how i (a friend of BLOCK, my name is chris) posted a message about ignorance...well my friend (IvanClaytonJnr) you my are the most ignorant person in the world and are a perfect example of the kind of stupidity that i loathe...

Don't worry, hoocked onn fonix werks

well well well...

if it isn't my old friend ivanclaytonjnr...well now how are your english lessons coming...not too well i suppose...don't worry north american society is very tolerant of idiocy, as we can see because you have yet to be shot in the face...oh well you can't win them all, or any of them for that matter...

don't worry one day you will become Pres. of these here U-nited States

[Posted by a FRIEND of BLOCK...y can't you understand that concept ivanclaytonjnr...idiot]

The situation is now getting out of hand, a the start of the bombing actions i agreed ( yes, i did ) but there is nothing to bomb anymore. I think that it is not strange that some Muslim country`s starting to complain about America. Please try to look it at the view of the Muslims. Big America, rich and loads of weapons, bombing a state, poor as rats, with milions of refugees. Hungry, full of fear. It seems more a act of revenge than about justice.

------------------
I can`t change the world but i can
change the world in me.

Read you, Rono.

Originally posted by BLOCK:
.Not that I sympathize with the hijackers but at least they knew what they were talking about(so do I, don't bother)...

this is posted by a friend of BLOCK)

What the HECK do you mean by this? They knew what they were talking about??

Remember how i (a friend of BLOCK, my name is chris) posted a message about ignorance...well my friend (IvanClaytonJnr) you my are the most ignorant person in the world and are a perfect example of the kind of stupidity that i loathe...
Don't worry, hoocked onn fonix werks
Block, how can you say that about Ivan? I believe that what you said in another thread, "F*** You Everyone" is the most ignorant thing I've ever read. You couldn't win on the basis of your argument, so you had to resort to that.

For the love of God!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to tell you people that I am a different person from BLOCK...

How long before you will get that into your head...this is directed towards 80'sU2isBest

I don't know the quote you speak of...do you know why???

BECAUSE I DID NOT POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my account is approved my name will be:
ignorance is a virtue

look for it...that is if 'y'all' can understand english characters (ie: letters)

------------------

well well well...

if it isn't my old friend ivanclaytonjnr...well now how are your english lessons coming...not too well i suppose...don't worry north american society is very tolerant of idiocy, as we can see because you have yet to be shot in the face...oh well you can't win them all, or any of them for that matter...

[Posted by a FRIEND of BLOCK...y can't you understand that concept ivanclaytonjnr...idiot]

sorry BLOCK, or whoever you are, i started to read your american ignorance post with some interest because you had a chance at making a valid point. well that went downhill pretty quickly.
and then to criticize someone for imperfect english?
weren't you just talking about ignorance?

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Two possibilities:

1.) Block has totally lost it and is pretending to be someone else.
2.) There are actually two morons posting from the same account. Either way it's disturbing.

MAP

well well well...

Well BLOCK/BLOCK's friend (whichever) this comment seriously rubbed me the wrong way. How can you be so cruel towards Ivan? He can communicate in multiple languages, I say well done. I would think before posting hurtful remarks such as this otherwise I will request for you to be banned. Please take this as a warning.

by all means, free your mind, but at the same time please keep a little courtesy for others.

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 10-22-2001).]

For the love of God!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to tell you people that I am a different person from BLOCK...

Funny...

Your manner of writing is identical to BLOCK's.

this may be one of the most offensive threads I ever had the displeasure to read
(please check for spelling mistakes in this post)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom