if YOU were a South Park character ... FYM style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irvine511

Blue Crack Supplier
so, seeing as how South Park is one of the most relentlessly political shows on TV, and one of the sharpest (and often grossest), a veritable FYM on Comedy Central, i was curious to see what we'd all look like if we were ourselves South Park characters.

http://www.sp-studio.de/

(hint: it's often better to let someone else do it, preferably a significant other)

and so, to kick it off, i offer up myself, Irvine, as composed by Memphis:

DaveinSouthpark.jpg

I can't either -- properly at least. Nor can I post it because I'm not premium. I can send someone what I was able to save if they'd be so kind to post.

If you want to save your character, you'll have to make a screenshot first, since this is a Flash program.

1) Once you're done with your picture, press the Print or Print Screen key.

2) Open a graphic program like Paint or Photoshop; you can even use MS Word, according to the site. (Although I'm not sure how you'd crop it if you used Word? Because so far as I can tell, you'll pretty much have to crop.)

3) Under the Edit menu, select Paste to bring up your screenshot.

4) Crop out all the other stuff besides your picture, then ensure it's at full size before saving.

5) Save your picture, then upload it to Photobucket, Snapfish, ImageShack or whatever you usually use.

(On a Mac, press Apple + Shift + 3 --or is it 4? not sure-- to make a screenshot.)

coemgen, you don't have to be Premium to post pictures. This thread explains to you how to do it.

Last edited:
As interpreted by my 8-year-old son:

southpark2.jpg

:lol: Not even remotely what my hair looks like other than the color, but whatever.

:angry: Great, Irvine. Now all three of our kids plus their two buddies who are spending the night are clamoring to have their own prints made up too!

Last edited:
^ :hmm: Makes me think of Annie Oakley...

Wish there was a way to combine all of these into a group picture.

Dread, did anyone help you out yet? Sorry, I don't have AIM. I can try to answer specific questions by PM, but I'm not sure I can do much better than the explanation I already posted. :(

Sounds about right, Angela Harlem. Love yours by the way. Love all of these. Annie Oakley, hmm? More like Calamity Jane.

Angela Harlem said:
I thought 'that looks like Matthieu' before realising it was you :lol:

I was just thinking how great the likenesses are in this thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom