I wonder how the kids are doing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it definitely is no longer socially acceptable to be in the Klan these days. I really wouldn't remember when it was socially acceptable, but yeah, they were officially a "secret society". Like I said I've seen KKK jackets and t-shirts but no one ever walked up to me and said "Hi, I'm Joe X from the Klan and I'd like your support". If they had..............:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Well, as a teen living in these times i have to say that most teens aren't really fazed by the current events. A lot of the people I know don't even know that there is a war on terrorism. The current events are just a fact. They happened, and people think they are bad, but they don't really care.

U2girl91289 said:
Well, as a teen living in these times i have to say that most teens aren't really fazed by the current events. A lot of the people I know don't even know that there is a war on terrorism. The current events are just a fact. They happened, and people think they are bad, but they don't really care.

I think a lot of teens know there is a war on terrorism -well they do here anyway - and I wouldnt say that they dont really care either :huh:

Well, maybe it's just the kids in my school, then. They tend to be followers of the whole" I have to be tough and cool" thing that makes us pretend like we don't care, even if we really do. it's hard to tell what people my age are really thinking.

U2girl191289, don't you ever shut up. You are what really matters. You, also, are in the remarkable position of really making a difference. Keep learning, keep listening and watch, even the things that may appear to other's as boring. When in the great scheme of thing you will be the person who will enlighten the others. They need you, for they are not listening.
With that said, you can still be tough, cool and informed. Hang in there. It's important..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom