I SO cannot, I repeat, CANNOT STAND male drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
saw a guy change an entire set of clothing while driving 100 km per hour on the freeway once!
LMFAO

I personally feel that anyone under the age of 35, regardless of gender, should not drive. You are all PUNKS! ALL OF YOU! Screw the future generation - they are all idiots! ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS AND SHOULDN'T DRIVE!

Now, bow down to me and worship me.

Hey Pub, ya gonna take me for a big long ride in ur fast car huh???????

Ah go awn!

GO AWN GO AWN!!!!! Ya big eld mug ya!!!!!

yes salome, I could write poetry, perhaps u could assist me by us both being in a Victorian room together, me in a tight basque and knickerbockers and u naked, but for a leaf.....?....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dr Teeth, Im 25, and my tits are fine, they still right under my chin.........but Im talkin about when men use women like steps, ya know? Like Dr Teeth, if u walk towardeth me now, u'd me my height, but once u reach me, ur foot would be in my gob, now do u know what I mean??????

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

I LUV YA ALL!!!!

YER ALL MAD EEJITS FROM EEJITLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 11-12-2001).]

Well, I NEVER put my make up on while driving. And I have never seen a man shave while driving either. I do however regularly shave my legs on the way to work. So
tongue.gif
to you 80's!

I did see a man reading his paper once thoughy while driving...

But honestly, maddie, I understand you except for the fast cars and exhaust bit. I HATE blokes behind the wheel too. They take one look at me hunched over the wheel like the mole man dude on the Simpsons and say "Out in her boyfriends car". The thing that shits me is they drive these hotted up Fast Fours, and think their tinny little Japanese car is like...Good or something! So naturally I drop it back a gear and rev the crap out of all 8 cylinders and flip the bird while muttering 'choke on this!' not that my baby blows blue smoke.

The moral maddie? Drop yours back to 3rd, and watch them drop their diff trying to keep up with you. Its the only way.

I love power. Siiiiiiiiiiigh.....

Originally posted by mad1:
Like Dr Teeth, if u walk towardeth me now, u'd me my height, but once u reach me, ur foot would be in my gob, now do u know what I mean??????

To be honest, I don't....
confused.gif

LOL this is funny...i remember posting for this thang the first time! the drivers here still suck and they're driving me to a nervous breakdown...

anyway, MysteryGirl, i noticed you're from TN (nashville to be exact) ... they're the same here in memphis (yeah, i'm not *really* in birmingham, yet) and maybe worse! i've only driven through nashville on the interstate so i dunno.

*is now noticing this thompson twins song sounds a lot like this roxy music song...hmm i should stop listening to 80's music hehe!*

------------------
have a nice day!
wink.gif

U2: 62%
dd: 37%

"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
john nude!

[This message has been edited by KhanadaRhodes (edited 11-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom