I really wish some folk would give our beloved President a break..Irony of it all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
336%3B%3A65769632%7Ffp67%3Dwp%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384846%3B33wp1lsi

I just dont know what to think anymore:angry:

thank u
good nite
diamond
:angry:

:blahblah:

How many derivatives of this thread do we need? I vote to close this, because it is clear that diamond is looking for a flame war. I don't see any real substance or purpose to keeping this open.

Melon

i agree.

:blahblah:

diamond we all know you want to make out with dubya. you don't need to start a new thread about it every day. :sexywink:

First of all, I can't read what the sign says.

Second of all, Melon has a point. Diamond, say something new that will lead to productive debate or this one will be closed.

womanfish said:
lesbians against bush? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! Now that is funny.
Ms
Screamer-
We all know that GW is way too much of a man for me:silent:

However,
I thought the irony of the sign was a bit funny..

"Lesbians
Against
Bush.":angry:

Plus the protesters look all angry--like this--:angry:

Some of u missed a little joke:)

thank u
good
bye

diamond
bruno
:wave:

Last edited:
I thought it was a funny little pun, and I hadn't seen it before. I hope people of all sexual orientation can join the 'Lick Bush and Dick in 2004' campaign!

womanfish said:
I thought it was a funny little pun, and I hadn't seen it before. I hope people of all sexual orientation can join the 'Lick Bush and Dick in 2004' campaign!
now im really
offended:angry:
Im telling
Jerry Falwell
Ralph Reed
Hillary Clinton
and
The Rev Al Sharpton

on all of you:sexywink:

DB9
:angry:

sicy =genius:angry:;)

what do ya think Officer Chumbley standing behind them, thinks of all this?;)

DB9

Last edited:
I do feel sorry for the police officers through all of this. Not just the ones that are getting assaulted, but that have to stand there and stand there, and stand there.........

I saw this guy yesterday who had chained himself to a wall and was holding a sign that said "PEACE". There were 4 policemen just standing there around him pretty much all day until the guy decided he had enough of being chained up. Strange.

give our president a break? no. some of our soldiers were executed in iraq. he threw our country into war. nope...no break for him.

womanfish said:

LMAO. I may have to take this to the next Dem meeting. LOL.
I can imagine the double takes a bumper sticker would get.
:eeklaugh:

Give Bush a break. Are you kidding?

All this guy ever got was a break. Nobody has ever held this guy accountable for any of his f*ckups.

Americans coming home in body bags, again thanks to your hero.

During the Viet Nam War 55,000 Americans came home in body bags.

Where was Bush when John McCain and other Americans were being tortured.

Did he go AWOL, desert? The charges are out there. Nobody in the Administration will even discuss this.

Give the guy a break, that?s funny.

Back
Top Bottom