i really hate girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
cause i cant understand them...

why is that i keep thinking about past relationships, and admiring everything about the girl and the relationship that i can barely believe it happened? is cause its been such a while since it last occured? why do some girls have the ability to captivate you in every way, and the feeling of being next to them is so overwhelming that you can barely treasure it at the moment, but rather later on in time, when things are broken, stolen and lost?

:*(

is it better to have loved and lost or to never have loved at all? such a hard question really. there is no right or wrong answer.

i hate this...

sings "let me out of here" from dollars and cents. actually im singing alot of dark songs lately. maybe cause autumn is now here and everything seems so depressing. i wish it would stop. i wish i could be happy.

just a ramble post. ignore it if you dont have anything good to say or if all your going to do is throw some lame quote in here, then keep it to yourself.

I'm sorry. I don't know what to say either, mostly because I'm feeling quite similar to what you're feeling right now.

So if it's any consolation, I understand what you're going through.

Melon

------------------
How long must we sing this song?!

ya, thanks. but if i could collect all the the nice messages of hope people give me and cash them in for something really special, id be all for it.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Cow of the Seas:
ya, thanks. but if i could collect all the the nice messages of hope people give me and cash them in for something really special, id be all for it.

Yeah...so would I...

Melon

------------------
How long must we sing this song?!

I'm sorry you're hurting zoomerang96.

No lame quote, just a hug and a kiss on the forehead. We are hard to understand, it's hard for us to understand ourselves sometimes.
frown.gif

**hugs, kisses zoomerang on the forehead**

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
You may think I'm joking with my next suggestion, but I'm not. Go play a cool sports video game, like NFL 2k2 for Dreamcast. That will lift your spirits, at least for a little while.

Girls'/women's emotions change from one minute to the next. One minute you're god's gift to the universe and the next minute you're a yawn. It's all very fluid and you have to ignore it as much as possible and try to do what makes you comfortable.

The moral of the story: Fuck if I know.

thank you for all of your suggestions.

first of all thanks melon and likeo2...

80s, your idea is a good one, and i have played video games, and what not. its just that i live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, in the countryside close to nothing, and you cant help but think about these things.

and pubcrawler, i TOTALLY agree with what you say. its funny how those things swing back and forth so quickly eh?! man, its crazy....

thanks everyone.

btw, im not depressed about this, just a little down, so please do not spend a second worrying. thank you.

I guess the thing to remember is that girls go through the very same things. I really don't believe its a boy/girl thing but a human personality thing.We all remember back and wonder why and ask questions about why something turned out the way it did, or how another could be do the things they've done.
Boys too, captivate and leave you in awe at how wonderful and amzing they are. You are just as special to us as we are to you.

Loved and lost or never loved... While you're going through the loss, you may wish never loved out of anger and pain. But having loved is the essence to appreciating and knowing what it is which you are missing.
The hurt from loss no matter how bad, if the love was something exceptional, will always be worth it. To experience something so painful from loss can only mean that what you had must have been more than just a little wonderful.
Its the hard times that make you strong, make you who you are and appreciate the rarity and beauty of love.

A little loss can be a good thing...

Anyone who seems to appreciate what you have had like you do, is sure to find that something really special.

Magic happens....

I reckon we're just hard to understand. We get confused cos you blokes are sometimes so straight forward. Which in turn pisses you off, cos you think, why can't things be simple?

I dont know the answers, just thought Id muse with you ...
smile.gif

Hi Zoomerang96,

I don't know what to tell you dude!
I was one of those nice guys who got dumped all the time.
I finally got lucky. My wife is three years older than I am though.
I'm not putting down any younger girls who may be reading this.
This is just my personal example/opinion for a possible future solution.

Go get the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus."
Men and Women are wired so different (of course alot of it has to do with "social norms").

Just wait! If you're lucky enough, you'll get to go through the joys of pregnancy.
biggrin.gif

One word; HORMONES! "HAPPY-SAD-HUNGRY-ANGRY-HORNY" In random order and at the drop of a dime, like turning on and off a light switch.
eek.gif
confused.gif

So, in conclusion,........I don't think I really gave you any encouragement did I?

Oh well. I quote pub crawler, "F__K if I know!"

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

i agree to that..lol...

but people who aren't true to themselves tend to be fickle, and drive everyone up the wall

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

what are the going rates nowadays for a beautiful, perfect girl anyway? $10,000? i mean, i dont have the money, but i can take out a loan.

------------------
-deathbear

deathbear -

For what it's worth, whenever I have a bad day, or crap happens, I come here. This may be one of the strangest things you've heard, but the things that usually make me feel better are your incredible posts. I know this thread is a day or two old, and that I posted an equally strange/mysterious post about your humor, but my words have never been more true.

Music has always been that helping hand, the hug I need or the song to sing. Especially when it's U2. I believe there is something more unique and amazing about U2 than any other band. I feel like when I talk to a U2 fan, I seem to understand a tad-or-ton more than if they were the average stranger.

For me, there has always been one thing more magnetic and electrical than the powers of music: laughter. Or humor/comedy/gaffs/follies, even jokes. If laughter is the best medicine, than I admit I'm an addict and HAVE overdosed.

Sorry for all the different ideas I have in my head, but I wanted to share.

Here's a brief story: I don't know you. I don't know any interferencer for that matter - in person. I do know that from what I have read on this board for a loooonngg time (pre-may2001), there are some really awesome personalities, and they are some rotten eggs. I've noticed that there are some interference guys around my age or older who seem to be in an era/saga that I once attended to (and could easily return). For the last couple of months, the only phrase (besides "the answer is fries") that seems to cycle my mind is "the best is yet to come". I believe in this. My hopefully brief tale goes like this:

Around this time last year, I had just completed something amazing to myself. I had just made it an entire summer without wanting a girlfriend. I was having a blast hanging/chilling (the best combination) with my friends. The summer's in the past I felt like I needed/wanted a girlfriend. I did want one. But, I finally got so sick of girls, I fell in love with my job. That's right, I loved a fast-food job that paid low for the amount of time I had put in. That summer I made a pact to my friends that this was the new and final me, preparing for a life of permanent bacholer-hood. I was happy. I felt complete. Then...
A week or two before this time last year, I was blessed. Sometimes I wonder why I became so lucky. Around this time last year, I met the girl for me. I didn't deserve her, I felt like a wretch, or at least that was the impressed that was set in stone from past relationships (the ones where I'd be the nice guy, doing the right things, at the right times, listening, and most of all - leaving myself open; for love, or attacks). I thought it was a joke, but most of all, I was in total shock. What I never thought I would find, I eventually did. When it did, it hit me when I least expected it. I wasn't ready for a girlfriend, I was single dammit! Hehe, I felt like I had worked so hard for getting used to being alone. And now here's this chance. I remember thinking that I'd call her up and blow her off cause I was happy. Plus, I always wondered what it was like on the other receiving line of "dumped/rejected". But I remember that I couldn't help it. I felt like being nice. I felt like if I did end up getting hurt, what did I have to lose? I'd be right back at my little pad, square one.
I don't remember to much of our first conversation. All I remember is the odd sense of happy I felt. And I still feel that happy today. I was supposed to be single, I remember thinking that so vividly.....

Sorry if my story doesn't help or have any relevance at all. I thought you would like to know that the girl will come. Maybe when you least expect it, maybe when when you are expecting it. You are you now. You are cleared of any expectations, rules, or graces. Being single can be fun. There's a quote I've heard: "When you're single you want a relationship, and when you're in a relationship you want to be single." This can be true. Video games were my once pronounced "true love". It's sad I don't play them as often now, but they're not my love : ) I hope luck/fate/good stuff flows your way. And, thank you again for making me giggle intensely. - wannabe

Back
Top Bottom