I made a promise... and I'm keeping it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemonite said:
*Danospano.. In general.. never give a person in power the benefit of the doubt...

*Isn't it a sacred rule in any business, organization, or hell.. even one of those scandalously propagandish Non Profit Shitholes, to protect the existing capital.

*So the challenge is to groom another Bubba eh?... I've seen promise in LeggyLatina.. Gentlemen, the potential is there.. Oh yes it is there.

*Z. Edge.. You're a Lovable and Oh So Cute Asshole...

*Can I impose a restriction for no Pre-Pubescent Idealistic Teenage Girls to become Mods?

*Oh, by the way.. Thanks Elvis for making me the new mod of Free Your Mind.

Dropping a Duece in my sink,
L.Unplugged

You forgot to note all the comments in the past that earned you your special title:

"I'm a chauvinist leprechaun"

A mod, you will never be, a chauvinist leprechaun, you are.

Enjoy your Lucky Charms ;)

Lemonite said:
*Danospano.. In general.. never give a person in power the benefit of the doubt...

*Isn't it a sacred rule in any business, organization, or hell.. even one of those scandalously propagandish Non Profit Shitholes, to protect the existing capital.

*So the challenge is to groom another Bubba eh?... I've seen promise in LeggyLatina.. Gentlemen, the potential is there.. Oh yes it is there.

*Z. Edge.. You're a Lovable and Oh So Cute Asshole...

*Can I impose a restriction for no Pre-Pubescent Idealistic Teenage Girls to become Mods?

*Oh, by the way.. Thanks Elvis for making me the new mod of Free Your Mind.

Dropping a Duece in my sink,
L.Unplugged

On second thought, you're just an asshole.
Keep switching ISPs... I'm gonna make posting here a bitch as long as you show such a lack of respect for the mods, women, and others here.

Joel

Elvis said:

On second thought, you're just an asshole.

Is this the type of example we should follow for Free Your Mind?

I'm wondering whatever happened to "leadership by example"?

or is it:

"Do as I say, not as I DO"?

Last edited:
z edge said:

Is this the type of example we should follow for Free Your Mind?

I'm wondering whatever happened to "leadership by example"?

or is it:

"Do as I say, not as I DO"?

z edge,

I believe I had emailed you privately yesterday, and you neglected to reply. If you wish to question me and attack me personally, in public, instead of continuing our private dialogue, I'd urge you to rethink your campaign.

I am not your roll model, I am not your leader, and since when do you follow the example of any admin/mod of Feedback, let alone FYM? Besides, if I were to follow the example of G.W.B. of bombing and secretly invading those countries that even stir the pot (I'm not making a statement whether I agree or disagree politically), then my quick and decisive action, 0 tolerance, should be in-line with your own true roll model and leader.

I'll warn you now, I have no patience to carry on a FYM style debate, nor will I let you use my 'scolding' of someone (lemonite) that has abused this forum, and its members, as any example to prove or justify your own good or behavior.

My point was, and I believe I made it clear, that lemonite crossed the line one to many times, to the point that I would cross the line. I will not tolerate such behavior and abuse.

Something, you need to realize, and realize fast... this forum is not an insitutional govt based on the laws of the United States, or any other nation or entity. It is run and administrated purely on the choices, discussions, and patience, of myself, and any admin/mod of the site.

Again, would urge you not to attempt/continue any such campaign involving me - you may just try the patience of the wrong person. I don't have time for your BS.

Joel

Back
Top Bottom