I love you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Antony said it the way its well said in Spain, let me add my way to say it in Mexico:

Los Amo!

That idea of a few drinks is not bad, cheers amigo this one is for you
Zedge/Spyplane/LoveMuscle/whatevernewnickyoumayget

je tous aime

LOVE MUSCLE said:

Everyone have an adult beverage or bottle of wine, liquor on me tonight.

:scratch: i may be underage, but i'm a college kid! *partakes*

this is good, now let's keep the love around ok? :wave:

~U2Alabama,
Yes of course! If you want my checkcard # then call 1-900-BIG-ONES and ask for Luscious Linda, she has my card # memorized!

KhandaR,
Spyplane is only a plane so he isn't as nice, but, I will try to keep him parked in his appropriate hangar:D

Anthony,
thank you. I actually thought 'todos' meant bull which is really "el toro"? I remember trying to ascertain this when PoPmart Mexico City came out and :bono: was wondering what was Spanish for BS;)

Rafmed,
Cheers to you too, and your tequlia dos;):wave:

Lilly,
If you are old enough to study then you should shirley ( :larry: ) partake with us bigger kids and Bama~

Martha,
i have no earthly idea whom Dave Alvin is? Sorry:silent:

_______

Los Amo! :hug:

LOVE MUSCLE said:
[B
what does BradyBunch got that I haven't besides a multimillion $ NFL career not to mention the endor$ements?
[/B]

A Dunkin Donuts commercial? :D

I don't care about his $, I just think he's a great guy.

But I'd have to get to know both of you before I could really answer your question. ;) :D

Z, just wait till the Pats play the Phins, and when Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas bang a bit this Brady guy.....maybe then you will have a better chance with GinaMarie ;)

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Well I love ( :heart: ) Gwen

but seriously sweet Gm, what does BradyBunch got that I haven't besides a multimillion $ NFL career not to mention the endor$ements?

A butt-ugly cleft chin.

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Spyplane is only a plane so he isn't as nice, but, I will try to keep him parked in his appropriate hangar:D

Wise decision :D

And it?s amo voc?s todos...in case you?re interested in Portuguese as well ;)

rafmed said:
Z, just wait till the Pats play the Phins, and when Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas bang a bit this Brady guy.....maybe then you will have a better chance with GinaMarie ;)

Yes Raf- I await the game as well as the start of the NFL season

However, without Dan Marino I am no big Dolphins fan, so I will stick with my Cowboys (hey, can you say Roy Williams brings the wood!) and Raiders!!

Cheers!!

LOVE MUSCLE said:

Isn't Nelly Furtado Portuguese? I saw her open for U2 in Atlanta last year in march. She is very talented

amo voces todos :heart:

As far as I know she?s Canadian, from Portuguese descent. I remember she even thanked the Grammy she won earlier this year in Portuguese...she said obrigada.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom