I hearby take offense to the following...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I speak for all of us when I say... What the hell was that?

LOL

I obviously missed something...

Originally posted by U2Bama:
I posted what I had eaten for dinner on Friday night in order to avoid anger and vitriol in the forum, and get people thinking about food instead. It didn't work, really, although speedracer took it to the next step (after consumption).

~U2Alabama

That was a classic post, right up there with "unfortunately, some of the Muppet-American population is friendly with the Osama."

bert2.jpg

Originally posted by speedracer:
That was a classic post, right up there with "unfortunately, some of the Muppet-American population is friendly with the Osama."

bert2.jpg

You have a sharp memory, Sppedracer. The Bert/bin Laden connection still amuses me.

~U2Alabama

I'm responding to Anthony, but I'm talking to everyone.

I also feel that you Fox started this thread as a stem off of the Gay Voice thread. Which also bothers me.

Threads started pertaining to threads that have been closed is really frustrating and irritating for mods and they usually get closed but I'm not closing shit in here anymore cuz I've already had it up to here with the mod bashing.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

I respect your distinction, SicilianGoddess, but it could be argued that people find new ideas and lose old ones when their minds are able to ask whatever they wish. I certainly believe that mods are needed in other forums, but this is (I thought) a debating forum; if people can't stand the heat of debating they shouldn't approach it.

How are people supposed to be rid of ignorance if they keep their ignorance silent? ie - TheU2.

Ant

Well I feel that this forum is moderated a lot less than others.. and questionable debates go on here all the time that are left alone. TheU2 just hits nerves with me.

Anyway, I'll leave this forum to the other mods.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Back
Top Bottom