I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
It's ridiculous...look at almost every major place teh US is concerned with now. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan. All places that recieved arms and support from the Reagan administration. It's a shame that most of the terrorists we fight now were actually funded by perhaps the most inept and short sighted administration to date ( I'm not counting this one till it's over).

We gave Iraq monye and arms to fight iran...now we're fighting a war with iraq, and iran hates us..brilliant. We gave Afghanistan the ability to fight off the soviets and ended up fighting a war there. And then Pakistan which is terrorist state, now needs to be propped up in order to keep nuclear arms out of extremists hands.....they dont' mention that the nuclear deployment prgram pakistan built was with US help from the reagan administration do they? The man was an actor not a president, and the fact that he is was the most popular president in US history is a shame on us Americans. He made people believe that nicaragua and El salvador were threats to the US which perhaps is one of the most profound dupings of the american people in history.

Bottom line the last 10 years of the last century and the next 50 of this one are going to be mopping up for the reagan adminisration..ended communism...hardly...china still exists people. Also...I'd liek to point out that regimes like iraq restrict freedoms a lot more than the Soviets ever did.

The american people made mistakes...I hope we learn from them. And lets' hope that whatever is done with iraq doesn't bite us in the ass again. the Reagan administration was perhaps the Greatest failure in terms of the long term protection of the american people.

also....bin laden...was a creation of the Reagan administration.

Our entire war on terror...is a result of shortsighted and in fact down right idiotic policies durign the 80's

*waits for diamond to put up a futile argument*

Last edited:
Listen to me You 2.
I wont be baited.
I see the both of you, in my mind's eye AIMing ea other like a virtual "dynamic duo"
a "frick and frack" pair, giggling thinking you got me.

Well 2 words-
No Sale.

I will say this-
Nobody has a crystal ball, re what coulda transpried after what Regan accomplished.
He is not responsible for the future sins of terrorists/rouge govts ..
You have the mindset of a Monday morning Quaterback.
Give me a break.
Reagan was a great world leader..you will not take that from him.
Damn kids:angry:

DB9:dance: :wave: :cool:

Arun V said:
It's ridiculous...look at almost every major place teh US is concerned with now. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan. All places that recieved arms and support from the Reagan administration. It's a shame that most of the terrorists we fight now were actually funded by perhaps the most inept and short sighted administration to date ( I'm not counting this one till it's over).

Not sure what to say. We have had problems with Muslim Extremists long before Reagan came into power. The US Government had been fighting The COLD WAR since WWII. This was the Administrations main concern, as it was the concern of every other administration prior to Reagan.

Arun V said:
We gave Iraq monye and arms to fight iran...now we're fighting a war with iraq, and iran hates us..brilliant.

We also gave Iran Weapons. The war with Iraq has nothing at all to do with Reagan. Saddam Hussein invaded another country. He has used "weapons of mass destruction" on his own people as well as others. If anything, our current administration is most likely worried about them lobbing some nasty stuff on Israel.

From my recent readings in BREAKDOWN, by Bill Gertz, it appears that there are more links between IRAN and al Qaeda than with Iraq. However Iran hated us long before Reagan. Should we blame President Carter for the Iranian revolution?

Arun V said:
Bottom line the last 10 years of the last century and the next 50 of this one are going to be mopping up for the reagan adminisration..ended communism...hardly...china still exists people. Also...I'd liek to point out that regimes like iraq restrict freedoms a lot more than the Soviets ever did.

And in 1980 when Reagan took office Iran and Iraq had how many satellite countries on our shores? You forget that the COLD WAR was on when he took office. Cuba had already attempted to place Nuclear weapons from the Soviet Union in its country. Who was to say that El Salvador, Nicaragua would not attempt the same?

You are right, the COLD WAR was not the end of Communism. Reagan is responsible for ending the COLD WAR. There is a difference!

The Soviet Empire and Satellite countries were perceived as the main threat to our nation. If you can show that from 1980-1988 that there was some threat by an Islamic Nation near our shores, I might agree with you. However, the threat existed that we were in danger of having short-range nukes in countries like Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador.

I for one am glad that they failed!

Arun V said:
The american people made mistakes...I hope we learn from them. And lets' hope that whatever is done with iraq doesn't bite us in the ass again. the Reagan administration was perhaps the Greatest failure in terms of the long term protection of the american people. [/B]

Again, would you be happy with Nukes on our shores in the possession of third world nations?

As for failure to protect us, the hands of our protection agencies have been tied by congress since the 1970's. Our military was decimated by cuts from the Clinton Administration. Our courts have hindered our FBI and not allowed to follow leads because of Political Correctness and not allowing profiling. The CIA now has more lawyers than field agents, and the recruitment of foreigners, specifically Muslim spy?s was frowned upon during the Clinton years, many of our Middle Eastern field agents were fired when Robert Toricelli DEM NJ changed the rules by which our CIA was allowed to recruit people.

The failures are directly related to the character of the people we elect. That is where the mistakes have been made.

Arun V said:
also....bin laden...was a creation of the Reagan administration.

Our entire war on terror...is a result of shortsighted and in fact down right idiotic policies durign the 80's[/B]

Was bin Laden supported by our country during the Afghan war? Yes. No argument there. Regan created him? He had the money and funding to be what he is without our support. Our War on terror has more to do with our countries inability to shift from COLD WAR mode. September 11th, has hopefully forced us to change faster.

Originally posted by Arun V *waits for diamond to put up a futile argument* [/B]

GO DIAMOND....GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

my grandma and i use the term "frick and frack" and no one gets it, nice someone does

diamond said:
Nobody has a crystal ball, re what coulda transpried after what Regan accomplished.

DB9:dance: :wave: :cool:

:scratch: what he accomplished? i only had 6 years in the 80s, and i may only clearly remember bush years, but it doesn't mean i don't know what reagan's "accomplishments" did to my family. he massacred middle class with his economic policies. in fact he decimated it, it was virtually GONE by 1988. and since my family were middle class we slowly moved lower and lower on the economic scale, for NO reason. we weren't making less, no we were paying more taxes and thusly spending more. and what were we barely affording? taxes that paid to send aid and weapons to the middle east so they would fight the "reds" for us so we didn't directly have to escalate the cold war into a hot one.

i see your point with hindsight diamond. and you make a very good one. but, he should have learned from vietnam that we don't just go into countries then pull out. and i hope sincerely that gw bush watches what happened under the reagan administration so as not to make the same mistakes twice.

Re: my grandma and i use the term "frick and frack" and no one gets it, nice someone does

Lilly said:
what he accomplished? i only had 6 years in the 80s, and i may only clearly remember bush years, but it doesn't mean i don't know what reagan's "accomplishments" did to my family. he massacred middle class with his economic policies. in fact he decimated it, it was virtually GONE by 1988. and since my family were middle class we slowly moved lower and lower on the economic scale, for NO reason. we weren't making less, no we were paying more taxes and thusly spending more. and what were we barely affording? taxes that paid to send aid and weapons to the middle east so they would fight the "reds" for us so we didn't directly have to escalate the cold war into a hot one.

You talk about the Cold War like it was not a real threat? It was a real threat. As for economics, would you have preferred to have seen the unemployment and the gas lines of the 1970's? I am sorry, but my grandparents and great-grandparents lived through two world wars and a depression to fight for what was right in this world. Show me the figures please! Eliminated the middle class? If the policies of the 1980's put a strain on people, and I am not saying they did or did not, they pale in comparison to the sacrifices other generations have made for the world. The policies of 1980 were necessary to bring about an end to over forty years of the Cold War. It was a sacrifice for them and the 80's may well have been a sacrifice to end the Cold War and make your world a much safer place.

Lilly said:

i see your point with hindsight diamond. and you make a very good one. but, he should have learned from vietnam that we don't just go into countries then pull out. and i hope sincerely that gw bush watches what happened under the reagan administration so as not to make the same mistakes twice.

If you are referring to Iraq with that statement should we wait for them to attack Israel? Would that be an acceptable scenario?

If you are referring to Afghanistan, should we have waited for the Taliban to turn over Osama? We were attacked.

Peace to all.

Re: Re: I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

Dreadsox said:

Not sure what to say. We have had problems with Muslim Extremists long before Reagan came into power. The US Government had been fighting The COLD WAR since WWII. This was the Administrations main concern, as it was the concern of every other administration prior to Reagan.

We also gave Iran Weapons. The war with Iraq has nothing at all to do with Reagan. Saddam Hussein invaded another country. He has used "weapons of mass destruction" on his own people as well as others. If anything, our current administration is most likely worried about them lobbing some nasty stuff on Israel.

From my recent readings in BREAKDOWN, by Bill Gertz, it appears that there are more links between IRAN and al Qaeda than with Iraq. However Iran hated us long before Reagan. Should we blame President Carter for the Iranian revolution?

And in 1980 when Reagan took office Iran and Iraq had how many satellite countries on our shores? You forget that the COLD WAR was on when he took office. Cuba had already attempted to place Nuclear weapons from the Soviet Union in its country. Who was to say that El Salvador, Nicaragua would not attempt the same?

You are right, the COLD WAR was not the end of Communism. Reagan is responsible for ending the COLD WAR. There is a difference!

The Soviet Empire and Satellite countries were perceived as the main threat to our nation. If you can show that from 1980-1988 that there was some threat by an Islamic Nation near our shores, I might agree with you. However, the threat existed that we were in danger of having short-range nukes in countries like Cuba, Nicaragua, El Salvador.

I for one am glad that they failed!

Again, would you be happy with Nukes on our shores in the possession of third world nations?

As for failure to protect us, the hands of our protection agencies have been tied by congress since the 1970's. Our military was decimated by cuts from the Clinton Administration. Our courts have hindered our FBI and not allowed to follow leads because of Political Correctness and not allowing profiling. The CIA now has more lawyers than field agents, and the recruitment of foreigners, specifically Muslim spy?s was frowned upon during the Clinton years, many of our Middle Eastern field agents were fired when Robert Toricelli DEM NJ changed the rules by which our CIA was allowed to recruit people.

The failures are directly related to the character of the people we elect. That is where the mistakes have been made.

Was bin Laden supported by our country during the Afghan war? Yes. No argument there. Regan created him? He had the money and funding to be what he is without our support. Our War on terror has more to do with our countries inability to shift from COLD WAR mode. September 11th, has hopefully forced us to change faster.

GO DIAMOND....GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How many Us citizens did the Soviet Union kill on our soil????

How many Us citizens has terrorism killed on our soil?

We had problems with Muslim extremists??? not to this extent not to the extent where we had to worry about them getting nukes. And ...The Unitesd states did support the Hussein regime in the 80's against Iran. Then when Reagan realized what he had done....well...he tried to undo it..but too little too late.

Before we could see the enemy....now we dont' even have that luxury.

The cold war honestly wasn't the biggest threat to the United states because teh Soviets loved life more than they hated us...can you say the say thing about these terrorists???

Also they already had misslies in Cuba...do you think nukes in El salvador and nicaragua posed a greater danger?? what they are goign to wipe us out 3 times??? instead of once?

Reagan failed to understand the long term implications of his actions..bottom line. You've also failed to address the realtionship with pakistan and how now we've got to clean up there. Also the fact that pakistan had created coross border terro for DECADES. and yet they were supported by reagan....brilliant.
Only with the Clinton administration did the United states finally criticize pakistan for it's role in terrorism.

As for this....we taught bin laden how to hide money and how to transfer it this is the BIGGEST contribution to can do for a terrorist organization.

Ahem-

A Diamond Prediction..
In the next 10 yrs Arun will leave the Democrat Party and
either register as a-
Republican
or
An Independent.
:yes:

This will cuz his father "Dr V" great concern;) and mild chess pains;)
His mom "Mrs Dr V" will console Dr V. explaining Arun is now a grown man..ect:)

Arun will b a Dr and a player in Politics.

You heard it here first folks:)

-off to work..

Dave:dance: :cool:

Elvis said:
LOL.

I can't wait to see dave --intelligently-- debate this.

*cough*

Will that ever happen? :lmao:

USA governments, specially CIA has been always making "their" enemies so big, sometimes by propaganda, sometimes even "creating them" as Arun has intelligently pointed, remember how El Salvador and Nicaragua were such a BIG threat? its proved that CIA agents during years happened to exagerate the capabilities of the USSR, why they did this? to keep their jobs? because it was in interest of arms builders? in the end USSR collapsed on his economical troubles.

I have heard many stories as the one of Lilly were many americans had a hard time with reagonomics, its really hard that someone can defend Ronald.

Dreadsox said:
You talk about the Cold War like it was not a real threat?

no, i didn't mean that at all. if you received that tone, then i apologize. i did not specify my opinion on the cold war.

As for economics, would you have preferred to have seen the unemployment and the gas lines of the 1970's?

i wasn't talking about the 70s. i was talking about when reagan was president, which was 80-88, not the 70s. if you want to talk about bad economy, we can talk about the depression.

If you are referring to Iraq with that statement should we wait for them to attack Israel? Would that be an acceptable scenario?

i never said we should wait. i didn't say that at all. my point was we need to learn from past mistakes. we cannot just drop out of afghanistan, it creates economic instability and will leave the country in ruins. it happened more than once before, i hope that gw bush looks at the mistakes of his predicesors and learns from them.

please don't put words in my mouth. i wouldn't do it to you and i expect the same treatment back. thank you.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

Arun V said:

How many Us citizens did the Soviet Union kill on our soil????

How many Us citizens has terrorism killed on our soil?

You seriously hold someone out of office for 14 years responsible for 9/11?????

Try looking at Congress and our Courts.

Arun V said:

We had problems with Muslim extremists??? not to this extent not to the extent where we had to worry about them getting nukes. And ...The Unitesd states did support the Hussein regime in the 80's against Iran. Then when Reagan realized what he had done....well...he tried to undo it..but too little too late.

I am sorry, but maybe if Mr. Clinton had done something other than lob a few missles after our Embassies were bombed and after the Cole was bombed and after the Trade Center Bombing, we would not have had a 9/11. Give me a break. After the revolution in Iran you think he was wrong for supporting Iraq. He did not change sides, he wanted to raise money to fight the Contras. Iran was the tool.

Arun V said:

Before we could see the enemy....now we dont' even have that luxury.

We could see the enemy if our Intelligence agencies. Immigration Services, and the FBI were not decimated over the past twenty years by allowing political correctness to dominate our courts and congress.

Lets look at the fact that we do not go after illegal immigrants because it is not PC to do so. Sorry, but our own Political Correctness and fear to profile and follow through with our own laws has allowed 9/11 to occur.

Arun V said:

The cold war honestly wasn't the biggest threat to the United states because teh Soviets loved life more than they hated us...can you say the say thing about these terrorists???

In 1980 the Terrorists were the biggest threats? No. Was the growth of Soviet Sattelites a bigger threat to our security? YES. I do not know about you but I feel better knowing that there are not missles in the third world countries I listed before.

Arun V said:

Also they already had misslies in Cuba...do you think nukes in El salvador and nicaragua posed a greater danger?? what they are goign to wipe us out 3 times??? instead of once?

That is my point. Reagan prevented further missles from entering our region. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Little history class here....Missle made it to Cuba and were removed thanks to Kennedy. I am saying thanks to Reagan they did not make it into places like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

Wiping us out once would be enough. I, for one am thankful the Bomb is not in these places today though. Very good forsight on the part of Reagan and his predicessors.

Arun V said:

Reagan failed to understand the long term implications of his actions..bottom line. You've also failed to address the realtionship with pakistan and how now we've got to clean up there. Also the fact that pakistan had created coross border terro for DECADES. and yet they were supported by reagan....brilliant.
Only with the Clinton administration did the United states finally criticize pakistan for it's role in terrorism.

I am not going to comment on Pakistan. I will leave that to someone who knows somehting about the topic. A man has to know his limitations. Unfortunately, I am weak on this topic. That said, the people over there in INdia and Pakistan have been fighting for thousands of years. Kinda hard to blame Reagan for that. Again, I will let someone else fight this point.

Peace

Lilly said:

no, i didn't mean that at all. if you received that tone, then i apologize. i did not specify my opinion on the cold war.

No problem....something about fighting the "reds" seemed to indicate this to me.

Lilly said:

i wasn't talking about the 70s. i was talking about when reagan was president, which was 80-88, not the 70s. if you want to talk about bad economy, we can talk about the depression.

My reference to the 80' was to point out that things were better under Reagan in the 80's than in th 1970's. My reference to the WWI, WWII, and the depression time period was that they sacrificed many things to accomplish what needed to be done.
Any chance that the economic policies of the 1980's were equally as important a sacrafice to end the Cold War? That was my point.

Lilly said:

i never said we should wait. i didn't say that at all. my point was we need to learn from past mistakes. we cannot just drop out of afghanistan, it creates economic instability and will leave the country in ruins. it happened more than once before, i hope that gw bush looks at the mistakes of his predicesors and learns from them.

Thanks for clearing that up. I agree. Unfortunately that is why we did not finish Saddam the first time.

Lilly said:

please don't put words in my mouth. i wouldn't do it to you and i expect the same treatment back. thank you.

Sorry you feel this way...I reread my post, and I do not feel I put words into your mouth. I did ask which country you meant Iraq or Afghanistan. Thanks for the clarification.
Peace

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

Dreadsox said:

I am not going to comment on Pakistan. I will leave that to someone who knows somehting about the topic. A man has to know his limitations. Unfortunately, I am weak on this topic. That said, the people over there in INdia and Pakistan have been fighting for thousands of years. Kinda hard to blame Reagan for that. Again, I will let someone else fight this point.

Peace

I will say this..you are right...upon looking at it a little More INS was by FAR the biigest weak link in preventing 9/11.

however on on pakistan...you are right..you should just keep quiet and by be quiet I dont' mean sneak one comment in that is ridiculous. Pakistan came into existence in 1947...kinda tough to fight for thousands of years, before that it was india, the british split it for some unknown reason. In fact I'm surprised you were so courageous and to brave that point when it is clear that you should have even kept that comment under your hat as it as 0 factual basis.

Diamond....pakistan is a terrorist state period....they made one arrest big whup. Ask danny pearl about the pakistanis

Last edited:
arun-
there r many terrorists there yes.
the officials/ and good general M are aligned w the usa..
dave:p

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

Arun V said:

however on onpakistan...you are right..you should just keep quiet

Pakistan came into existence in 1974...kinda tough to fight for thousands of years.

I'm sorry is this now personal? Did the people who live in the country of Pakistan suddenly come out of nowhere? Is it possible there has been generations of fighting there? Maybe by the ancestors of the people who live there?

:banghead:

It was india it split into pakistan

India is a secular state, pakistan in a Muslim country

in the 1500's India was invaded by muslims..this is the first introduction of islam to the area. So already the 1000's of years theory is bunk. Now, pakistan was the majority muslim part of teh country ..the rest became india.

India has 10 times as many muslims as pakistan...so if your thinking ethnic conflict....prolly isn't happening.

Also the Indian constiution was built specifically with muslims in mind as it is the ONLY secular nation to allow muslims to be tried by Sharia law instead of standard law.

You really shouldn't argue with an Indian on the matter

Last edited:
Arun V said:
It was india it split into pakistan

India is a secular state, pakistan in a Muslim country

in the 1500's India was invaded by muslims..this is the first introduction of islam to the area. So already the 1000's of years theory is bunk. Now, pakistan was the majority muslim part of teh country ..the rest became india.

India has 10 times as many muslims as pakistan...so if your thinking ethnic conflict....prolly isn't happening.

Also the Indian constiution was built specifically with muslims in mind as it is the ONLY secular nation to allow muslims to be tried by Sharia law instead of standard law.

You really shouldn't argue with an Indian on the matter

Well, a lot just became clear with this last post. I thank you for educating me. So it has not been thousands of years it has been 500 or so.

There is and has been tremendous religious conflict there maybe not ethnic in your opinion.

As I said earlyier, I am not as familiar with the issues on this part of your original post and I admitted it. The rest as they say is history.

Peace

Dreadsox said:

Well, a lot just became clear with this last post. I thank you for educating me. So it has not been thousands of years it has been 500 or so.

There is and has been tremendous religious conflict there maybe not ethnic in your opinion.

As I said earlyier, I am not as familiar with the issues on this part of your original post and I admitted it. The rest as they say is history.

Peace

tremendous conflict...hardly..if muslims were so downtrodden in India.....would it have the 2nd highest number of muslims in the world???????

and tehy conquered in 1500...and actually lived in peace for a loooong time ( you can research the moghul kings and King Akbars reign if you wish) until the british supported insurections and such...as was their style. Later hindus and muslims united to push them out using gandhi's movement. .........Like I said...if you don't know...leave it alone...dont' twist what I say around.

Last edited:
never mind this post..the offender has been educated ;)

Last edited:
Well, back to the original intent of the thread "Regan Bashing"

Hehe! Thanks for the civics lesson Arun.

I do not doubt your knowledge of the region.

Question your beliefs about the Reagan Administration....

But hey, the world is a big place and there is room for all.

Peace

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

Arun V said:

Diamond....pakistan is a terrorist state period....they made one arrest big whup. Ask danny pearl about the pakistanis

One big arrest?

The Ramzi Binalshibh is HUGE!!!!!!

Fitting to see him grabbed on the anniversary of Sept. 11.

This terrorist may hold the key to quite a bit.

If you think that Pakistan is with the US you are an idiot. If you think Saudi Arabia is with the US you are an idiot.

Pakistan & Saudi Arabia are not with the US, they just don't want to be against the US.

"the good general M" yeah right. If India and Pakistan ever went to a full scale war, who do you think the US would back? (clue: it's not Pakistan) You don't think Pakistanis know this? Do you think they trust and like the US or they are just doing what they can to stay out of trouble? Pakistan could not give a shit about the US, but they definetely don't want the US pissed off with them, not with India sitting right there gagging to attack.
It's called politics.

TylerDurden said:
If you think that Pakistan is with the US you are an idiot. If you think Saudi Arabia is with the US you are an idiot.

Make it personal!!!! LOL
Fact: Saudi Arabia has reversed their decision on using the bases in their country.
Fact: Pakistan is aiding us in the apprehension of terrorists.

FACT: We can't trust them!!!!!

Pakistan & Saudi Arabia are not with the US, they just don't want to be against the US. [/B]

I can agree with this.

"the good general M" yeah right. If India and Pakistan ever went to a full scale war, who do you think the US would back? (clue: it's not Pakistan) You don't think Pakistanis know this? Do you think they trust and like the US or they are just doing what they can to stay out of trouble? Pakistan could not give a shit about the US, but they definetely don't want the US pissed off with them, not with India sitting right there gagging to attack.
It's called politics. [/B]

And they are doing a good job at it too. :lol:

I do find it humurous tho, that the author of this thread -was -2 (neg. 2) yrs old when Regean took office.
He has qwite a task of trying to convince 2/3rds of the American who found Reagan favorable that Reagan was a bastard when he left office.:D
Knock yourself out halfstar;)
Plez update us w on how your little AntiReagan Campaign is going from time to time, ok?

thanks-

Dave

Last edited:
Just because a person wasn't an adult during the Reagan administration doesn't mean they can't accurately comment on said administration. That's like saying we can't discuss the Revolutionary War or the founding of the U.S. because none of us were there. :rolleyes:

When I was a political science major, we naturally dealt with current issues and problems of the American government. A large majority of the problems stemmed from the Reagan administration as well as the following Bush camp. This was especially true of the economy. We also talked about how Reagan was the Teflon President--no matter what stupid things he did, the public didn't seem to care. Then again, many of his policies took awhile to rear their ugly heads. The theme of Reagan incompetence was a big one in our classes. Mind you, none of my profs openly supported or opposed Reagan, and I live in a state currently dominated by republicans.

The man was an actor, for crying out loud, and many people say that he wasn't mentally all there for some of his presidency. Every president has a few good deeds to hang their hats on, but with Reagan, the U.S. ended up worse for the wear in the long run. I will continue to be amazed at those who defend him and those who consider his presidency a high point in American history.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have no clue why people defend the Reagan Administration

Get me binladens body..that's huge. Pakistan is the same country that actually put the taliban into power becuase it wanted a strongly islamic neighbor. You can take a hornet out of teh nest and tell me that you've done a great job.

Heartland girl...thanks. People seem to think that just because you are young you can't have valid opinion on an issue.

Dreadsox said:

One big arrest?

The Ramzi Binalshibh is HUGE!!!!!!

Fitting to see him grabbed on the anniversary of Sept. 11.

This terrorist may hold the key to quite a bit.

Last edited:
Ms Heartland-
Thank you for your opinion:)
I promise you I wont go start any threads on why Im befuddled on how some presidents who I feel sucked duped the American people.
And Im not even a "neutral" college professor;)

DB9:wave: :dance: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom