Human Milk for sale.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if Noah really had taken 2 of each animal they would all have been so inbread that all species would have died out centuries ago. Same goes fo the Adam and Eve theory.

RavenStar said:
if Noah really had taken 2 of each animal they would all have been so inbread that all species would have died out centuries ago. Same goes fo the Adam and Eve theory.

Do you mind?

I really don't want to discuss religion in a cow thread.

Yes I did bring it up with Noah I guess

but after seeing your ....., respectfully I will just go outside and work in my yard

Last edited:
Back to cows (Bassy made a thread for Noah stuff),
I really don't think cows are here just for humans to eat. Think about this: If humans wiped out mosquitos, what would dragonflies eat? Dragonflies would all die off so what about the frogs that ate dragonflies do? What about the animals that ate frogs? See, moquitos dont exist just for dragonflies. Without them, alot of animals wouldnt be able to survive. Same goes for cows.

*sings* the CIRCLE of liiiiiiife

RavenStar said:
Back to cows (Bassy made a thread for Noah stuff),
I really don't think cows are here just for humans to eat. Think about this: If humans wiped out mosquitos, what would dragonflies eat? Dragonflies would all die off so what about the frogs that ate dragonflies do? What about the animals that ate frogs? See, moquitos dont exist just for dragonflies. Without them, alot of animals wouldnt be able to survive. Same goes for cows.

ok, clearly you don't live in minnesota. either we need to beef up the dragon fly population or kill off more mosquitoes. it's like a sea of skeeters here you know. we just need to regulate the numbers as much as we can so as to not kill off another species.

Back
Top Bottom