Howmany years do you want to live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Although this is not under your control ( unless you are thinking of suicide), have you ever wondered how long you would like to live. Would you be happy with 80-90 on a wheelchair.

For me, I am 24 and I would be very glad if I am around till I am 48 years old ( though I may want to change my decision later)

I didnt realise that half of my life is over - the better half is over.

Batman

If I lived to 113 I would be alive at the turn of the next century. My friend and I have this bet that who ever lives the longest get $1 000.

Gawd I'm being corny today...

As long as there remains a reason to get up every morning, I want to live. Even though there is much wrong with the world, there is much right with it too. As long as that doesn't drastically change in my lifetime, I'll be happy.

i dunno really...i have a friend who told her mum she wants to die at the age of 30.......she almost died at 13!!!!

at the moment i don't really care when i die, but when i find someone i like then i'll want to live forever.....

I want to live as long as I can!

Right now I'm having this phobia because I have alot of things going on right now (wedding coming up, buying a Co-op) and I'm so excited for these things and I can't wait for them but I feel like either me or my fiance will die before it happens!:huh:

I know it sounds so rediculous but it's this fear that I have that I will not live to enjoy the things that I want to in my life!!! Why???

:crack:

Im the same, the more I talk about death the more I feel Im digging my own grave, like Im expecting it to happen next day.......stupid really but I DONT want to die before:

Falling in love
Going to London
or meeting a celeb...:D

I keep tinkin I will be dead before 40....I dont know why but I do............if not Id rather live to 60 with tales to tell......

Back
Top Bottom