hi guys, have you heard of ... "rods"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh oh, now I fear having started a trend of responding to foray's curious question with joke responses. Sorry, foray. Seriously, those are interesting pictures and I am one who is interested in all things 'interdimensional entities.'

No worries, joyfulgirl.

I am puzzled why people call these things interdimensional. For eg, on that website, there's a caption saying something like "now the rod goes through the roof", but I can't make out any image of a rod actually going through solid matter... Also, seems like these rods appear mostly near caves. Eh, well, I'm not that interested in it because I'm doubtful. But... think of all the undiscovered animals, especially deep in the oceans, in this world... It's like we're discovering new stars, only within our own planet.

foray

wow...interesting. kinda freaky. they look like really fast-moving origami sculptures! :)

just saw an SG-1 episode about something like this....these little things were made of energy, glowed, and vibrated fast enough to go through walls, trees, etc....

geez, i'm such a geek... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom