Henry Rollins's outburst

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^Ok, that was a little harsh. I just can't stand to see someone who does nothing but tear others apart be able to have an even bigger platform and more time (a la TV) to spew hatred. This goes for all the hyper-fundamentalist judgemental people all over the airwaves that he's bashing too.

Ahh, irony is delicious:drool:

Hmmm... One thing that is suspect would be his inference that the Bush administration is behind the TELCO's push for charging for internet usage (charging websites).

Not the case. Also, isn't old news? Like a year ago? I don't believe it ever passed. Remember something about Google and eBay lobbying hard against the TELCOs.

Also, don't most providers log all usage? So, if the Cops do come a calling, they can, if available, offer to them your web usage? Scary as it sounds, this has been done in many crimes, usually quietly. Some companies do not, but most comply, and usually not in the name of GWOT.

UberBeaver said:
That guy loves to hear himself talk

I agree-does he ever smile? He seems perpetually pissed off and/or looking for people to be pissed off at. Maybe he's just as self righteous as the people he's railing against. Oh well, his right :shrug:

I like the way he says fuck

Henry Rollins knows more about Net Neutrality than a lot of people on this internet forum do, ironically :up:

Surely there's some irony here...a positive thread about Henry Rollins on a U2 forum. Groundbreaking.

And yes, he's on the spot IMO.

Back
Top Bottom