Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!

I've been a fan since last year. But man, I'm so close to know just about "everything" from the band members, specially Bono.

Yep, you guessed it: I'm a BIG Bono psycho.

Hope you enjoy!

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

nice location you have listed there, i see you like "boy" a lot
smile.gif

Originally posted by CannibalisticArtist:
i am new here, been a U2 fan since i was 12(i'm 21 now), and it's only has been getting stronger from then.

Hey, nice to have you here. How ya doing?

thanks 80 and Ana, i'm alright, this board is huge compared to the other message board i go to. it has loads of forums, it's kinda disorienting at first, but it's cool that it get so many replies. it's a really active community.

Newbie meat always taste the best after a light dinner with a little dessert to bring it down. I hope you, mr cannibalisticartist, prove as satisfying as some of the other newbies have tasted in the past.

~rougerum

[This message has been edited by Punch Drunk Love (edited 11-03-2001).]

so you're one of them meat eaters Punch Drunk Love? well i've been told that my meat certainly satisfies.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by CannibalisticArtist (edited 11-03-2001).]

You don't have to go and make my dignified statement perverted, I am disgusted by the actions of these "newbies". We should really look into the idea of putting them into a boot camp of sorts before being allowed here and hazing would be required in that boot camp.

~rougerum

but wait you are a newbie yourself, well your post count at least. and hey you can interpet what i said in any way, if you think it's preverted, then it's your mind that's painting it that way. i could be a farmer for all you know.

Originally posted by CannibalisticArtist:
umm i don't know, isn't this off topic of some sort? i'm not discussing anything here really...
We're all pretty off-topic here, in more ways than one!
wink.gif

Welcome to the "rumble room". I hope you like arguing!

Back
Top Bottom