He needs to be tought a Lesson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a charming child. And what a charming family.

That kid looks eerily like Divine in Hairspray. I suspect he has psychological problems that go beyond being a "little shit" though.

Um, Kieran could have made the point more tactfully, but I would venture to agree that there does seem to be an overload of let's-get-outraged threads lately. Not singling you out there Justin, you're not the only one posting them. But it is true that they don't make for the most intellectually stimulating discussion.

lol at the Orwell reference. Amazing how prescient that novel was about the effects of constant media hyperstimulation and how it pushes our baser instincts to the fore.

Last edited:
yolland said:
That kid looks eerily like Divine in Hairspray. I suspect he has psychological problems that go beyond being a "little shit" though.

Um, Kieran could have made the point more tactfully, but I would venture to agree that there does seem to be an overload of let's-get-outraged threads lately. Not singling you out there Justin, you're not the only one posting them. But it is true that they don't make for the most intellectually stimulating discussion.

lol at the Orwell reference. Amazing how prescient that novel was about the effects of constant media hyperstimulation and how it pushes our baser instincts to the fore.

No problem. Well it could turn into an itellectual debat on child behavior, parenting, what can be done and other sorts.

yolland said:

Indeed. Although I think that Aldous Huxley probably came closer to predicting the future with 'Brave New World' (thankfully, as I always found 1984 is a much more pessimistic vision). It might be interesting to have a thread sometime on utopias vs dystopias.

Now where's the soma?:drool:

Justin24 said:

No problem. Well it could turn into an itellectual debat on child behavior, parenting, what can be done and other sorts.

In order to have that discussion, a mostly isolated incident amongst children isn't where to start.

We have no idea of his upbringing, education, etc...

It's really not condusive for discussion except...

wow what a fucked up kid.

Back
Top Bottom