happy thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveTown

Refugee
With all the difficult topic we take on in this fourm I thought it would be nice to start a thread that celebrates the good/happy things we stumble across day to day. I'd like people to post the things that have made them smile, warmed their hearts or given them hope in the last few days.

Here's mine. I took one of my client's to a nursing home yesterday to visit a friend and I actually saw more joy, compassion and zeal for life than I expected to see. I saw residents playfully teasing nurses, an already elderly woman comforting her mother in her final days by just sitting with her and stroking her hair and whispering "I love you" into her ear, I saw smile after smile appear on the faces of the residents as I walked through the halls and said a cheery hello to each of them in turn. It showed me that there is happiness, compassion and hope even in a place that most people associate with sadness and despair.

I look forward to reading what others have to add to this thread :)

Last edited:
I love seeing little kids play. It reminds me of a time when nothing really was worrying and just the need to be happy. :)

Cats bring me happy thoughts. I :heart: kitties.

My fiance always makes me happy when i'm down. He jokes around with me so i'll smile. My wedding coming up in 23 days also makes me smile and a bit nervous at the same time.

I will surely do that when I get home from work today! I miss ya...and I'm sorry.

MrsSpringsteen, aren't they beautiful? I have several humming bird feeders and I never tire of watching them :)

Back
Top Bottom